April 2013 Moms

Gifts!

Post pictures of what you got! I got an iPhone case with my kids pictures on it!

Happy Mother's Day!

Married to Brandon since 2/14/06
Twin Girls born on January 1st 2012:Brooklyn Avery(Brooke) & Eliana Meredith(Ellie)
Ellie and Brooke both have Juvenile Diabetes
Adopted a Brother and Sister in January of 2012
Levi Ryan-October 25th 2007 and Caroline Paige(Carly)-July 23rd 2009
Jonah Samuel born April 21st 2013
Expecting Baby #6-June 2014!

Re: Gifts!

• I got a couple extra hours of sleep.
    Married 6/4/11
    Reese born 3/23/13
    Due 9/14/16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • The case you got is really cute. 

I got a wake up alarm at 4:30 in the morning to get to work by 7am.  I am working an 8 hour shift before running to get my lo's then taking husband to drop off his company car.  He did send me a text saying Happy Mother's day and that he forgot to get me a card but he would stop and get one on the way to drop off his company car.  hum... what a day.

2nd EDD 02/01/13 - MC 5 1/2 weeks 6/5/12. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Breakfast in bed with a big present! It's a canvas printed with Kieran's pics

But the best presents were a whole bunch of smiles!

• I got a gorgeous boy and some food I got to eat hot. 
    imageVincent Julian born on March 27th, 2013 DX with Down Syndrome image
    baby
      BabyFruit Ticker
  • KrisM86KrisM86 member
    Cute! I got a GC to a nice salon and a bamboo plant from MH and cards from him and the kids. He also made me breakfast and I haven't had to wash a dish all day :.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I got a ring with DDs birthstone (aquamarine; since she came early ;) I absolutely love it. This is probably the only time in my life ill say this; but I didn't even need a present..... Having this little girl in my life is enough of one!

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
    TTC #1 since August 2011 MFI Diagnosis - April 2012
    IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
    ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597
    12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Our Little Easter Bunny has arrived!

Molly Mildred born 03/31/13

TTC A Sibling....... FET #1 11/14/14, Transferred one beautiful blast

Remaining four frosties arrested due to "embryologist error"

Plllllleasssee stick little icicle.....Beta 11/23...BFN

Starting ALL over with a fresh IVF cycle

Stims start 11/28/14, ER December 10th, 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, only 4 fertilized 

1 Blast Transferred on December 15th..... Beta Christmas Eve... Please Santa, bring me a baby!

Beta #1 345.....Beta #2....750/ First U/S 1/13/15/HB 131....EDD 9/2/2015

• A big fat nothing here. DH didn't even tell me Happy Mothers Day and the reason...." You're not my mother". Awesome thanks! But I have DD and my dad bought me breakfast plus I got some time with my family (mother, grandparents, brothers, and father) this morning so that's what counts. But DH is still in the dog house.
  • KrisM86KrisM86 member

imageRIgnaffo:
    A big fat nothing here. DH didn't even tell me Happy Mothers Day and the reason...." You're not my mother". Awesome thanks! But I have DD and my dad bought me breakfast plus I got some time with my family (mother, grandparents, brothers, and father) this morning so that's what counts. But DH is still in the dog house.

I'm pretty sure I would slap my husband if he told me this. I gave birth to your children; I should sure as he!! get at least a "Happy Mother's Day" and some appreciation on Mother's Day! 

• imageKrisM86:

imageRIgnaffo:
    A big fat nothing here. DH didn't even tell me Happy Mothers Day and the reason...." You're not my mother". Awesome thanks! But I have DD and my dad bought me breakfast plus I got some time with my family (mother, grandparents, brothers, and father) this morning so that's what counts. But DH is still in the dog house.

I'm pretty sure I would slap my husband if he told me this. I gave birth to your children; I should sure as he!! get at least a "Happy Mother's Day" and some appreciation on Mother's Day! 

Oh trust me I wanted to. I told him I might not be his mom but I am the mother of his child, so the he tried to kiss me and suck up and I told him no, I didn't want to be told after I had to say something because then it was forced.

• imageJBDamonM:
    I got a ring with DDs birthstone aquamarine; since she came early ; I absolutely love it. This is probably the only time in my life ill say this; but I didn't even need a present..... Having this little girl in my life is enough of one!

I also got a ring, it has my little mans birthstone and my birthstone and is engraved with his name and birthday. This is my first Mother's Day so it feels extra special! But like you, all I needed was my little man in my life!
  • A day with my husband at work. Booooo. I bought myself a necklace with the kids names and birthstones from StephieMc on etsy. DH will be buying me something at some point but this is his busy time of year at work. It sucks but I will probably spend the next 50 mothers days with him at work.
    This isn't my actual necklace, but the sample version:
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • DH got me a watch that I've been coveting for years...I had jokingly told him that he could get it for me for our 20th anniversary.  I never expected he'd remember, and certainly didn't expect him to actually go out and get it!

That said, I told him it could be a combination birthday gift/mother's day gift and baby gift--he's in the clear 'til Christmas!

Oh, and he let me sleep in this morning, made me breakfast, cleaned the kitchen, and took DS out so I could have a quiet morning with LO, too.  Not bad hubby!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I got a special brunch out, a picture collage that DH made of the kids, a gift certificate for a massage, and I got to go to the mall and buy 2 shirts from J. Crew that I wanted!  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I got diamond earrings and 2 extra hours of sleep and a dinner out
  • I got the books Love You Forever and Oh the things my mom will do because she loves me through and through to read to LO I also got a ring with LO birthstone in it
  • What a cute cover! MH got DD's original footprints from the hospital framed (he even went as far as to get an acid free mat and UV protected glass so they will never fade) and a Pandora charm for my bracelet (a baby show with a gold flower and pink stone). He did great! :)

Happy Mother's Day everyone! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

• My daughters dad is not coming back in to town until the beginning of June, so we are celebrating Mother's Day/fathers day together. Which I am excited for since we seem to be finally getting along! So I only got a happy first Mother's Day text from him for now until June :D also I love your phone case!
  • elbouelbou member
    No pic, but I got a sweet, heartfelt gift from each of my daughters. I had taken the kids to visit my mom for Mother's Day (and attend my best friend's daughter's birthday party) and while we were out for lunch with my parents, my son slept through the whole meal for me, and my sweet little girls both behaved very nicely and gave me the cherries off their ice cream sundaes. All of which were wonderful presents. <3

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"