February 2013 Moms
Options

I never realized...

How much Mother's Day would mean to me until it arrived. Regardless of whether DH makes a big deal of it or not he is holding DS for his motn fit, that's a good start it is so nice to have a day to celebrate what is now such a big part of who I am and to reflect on the journey so far.

So Happy Mother's Day to all my Feb Momma's!!!! You ladies are fantastic!
Enjoy your day!!!

I like cookies.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I never realized...

• Options
    I agree, never knew how much this day would mean! Happy Mother's Day to you and all you Feb. mothers!
    Me 37 DH 40 TTC since 1/11 DOR AMH .34 DH S/A Great BFP 12/11! MC 1/12 IUI #1 2/12 BFN. IUI #2 3/12 BFN. IUI #3 4/12 BFN IVF #1 5/12 BFP! DD 2/13/12
  • Options
    Happy Mother's Day!
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Happy Mothers Day!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I totally agree. I was thinking the same thing yesterday. Sounds cheesy but I already have the greatest gift in the world. Happy Mothers Day ladies!!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Our Sweet Boy "LJ"
  • Options
    Last year, Mother's Day was very bittersweet. I have an amazing mom, but we had been TTC for over a year and I had recently been diagnosed with PCOS. I didn't know how long it would take us to conceive or if we even would. Little did I know that less than a month later I would get my BFP! What a difference a year makes. Hope you all have a fantastic day!
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• Options
    Happy Mothers Day ladies!!!!
    photo 9304f105-c1e0-4769-a5f5-66ebac0208e2.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"