April 2013 Moms

Happy Mothers Day!

Happy Mother's Day to everyone!!  Although we are all strangers I feel "bonded" to many of you as we went through the amazing journey of pregnancy together!  I hope everyone and their LO's are doing well!

This is my first official Mother's Day since I am a FTM.  I am so proud and excited to be a mother.  It has been a struggle but I love it and she is worth it!  Happy Mother's Day!

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Happy Mothers Day!

• Right back at ya, mama!

I'm up for a 4am feeding and MH was sweet enough to already wish me a happy day. He even was pushing opening my gift already. Must be a good one!
  • Happy Mother's Day all!! What an amazing journey we are all embarking on, enjoy your special day with some extra hugs and cuddles from your LO and loved ones!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Happy Mothers Day everyone. I am also a FTM and am looking forward to spending some time with my family this morning then some time with DH and DD the rest of the day. Crazy to think I'm a mom but I love it and never knew something so small could make me love so much. Hope everyone has a wonderful day.
  • Thank you & happy Mother's Day to you too & all the ladies

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Happy mother's day, April mommies!!!! I hope everyone has an amazing day with their babies!
    TTC since May 2012; BFP July 31st, 2012; EDD April 13th, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • heddy79heddy79 member
    Happy Mothers Day to you!  I hope you have a wonferful day!
    image BabyFetus Ticker
  • Thank you and Happy Mother's Day to all of you wonderful mommies!
  • none5none5 member
    Wishing you a day without diaper duty! Happy Mother's Day! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Happy Mother's Day! I hope every one of you wonderful mamas have a beautiful day! 
    BabyFetus Ticker image
  • What a special day for us! Happy Mother's Day, everyone!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • js1002js1002 member
    Happy Mother's Day!

I already got the only thing I wanted: James slept for five uninterrupted hours last night. Please god don't let it be a fluke!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   
  • Happy Mother's Day to you too, and to everyone else on here! I already got what I wanted... DD slept 8 hours straight through the night! She probably would have slept longer, but she pooped in her sleep and I thought my boobs were going to explode haha.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Anniversary

BFP #1: 5/10/12; 5/22/12: pregnancy deemed not viable (probably CP)
    BFP #2: 8/2/12; Due date: 4/14/13, DD born 4/5/2013
    BFP #3: 11/2/14, Due date: 7/7/15
  • imagejessicaseaberg:
    Happy Mother's Day!

I already got the only thing I wanted: James slept for five uninterrupted hours last night. Please god don't let it be a fluke!

Happy Mother's Day everyone! I had a similar experience last night. I think I had completely forgotten what real sleep was like until last night! Even while I was pregnant, I would only get 2 or 3 hours of sleep at a time, so last nights 5 and a half was epic!
  • Yay! My first too, happy mothers day everyone!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageJillibean68:
    imagejessicaseaberg:
    Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day everyone! I had a similar experience last night. I think I had completely forgotten what real sleep was like until last night! Even while I was pregnant, I would only get 2 or 3 hours of sleep at a time, so last nights 5 and a half was epic!

Happy Mother's Day!! I couldn't be more grateful! Ivy has gotten into her own little schedule, which she goes to sleep at 11 then is up at 4 and goes right back to sleep until 8:309 and crashes out until 12 in the afternoon. It sometimes she sleeps through the night. I hope she stays like this, minus the 4am feeding lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"