December 2012 Moms

Curious about Naps

Because I'm bored....I'm curious about your 4-5 month old's naps.  How many naps a day do they take and how long? 

DD usually takes four naps a day and they are usually 30 minutes, sometimes 50 minutes at the most. 

Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Curious about Naps

• 2-3 naps a day each ranging from 20-30 minutes each
  • 3 naps a day, 1.5-2.5h each.
  • Loading the player...
  • Pretty similar to what you described. We are on the go all the time. She naps mostly in the swing or car seat. If I nurse her and she passes out while my older two are "resting" (they don't nap anymore) then I'll hold her and can get a good hour to two hour clip. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blogging about boobs, babies, bed lust & everything in between since 2007.
  • Depends, she will take a good morning nap if I'm home she will sleep in the swing for about an hour. When we are on the go she cat naps but during the week I try to get her to take an afternoon nap around one. Sometimes she sleeps an hour sometimes it's a half hour. She is not the greatest napper, I would say she mostly catnaps, so maybe 3-4 cat naps a day, but she is the best sleeper at night which I prefer over naps. A good solid nights sleep is worth all the little catnaps she takes. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker
  • She usually takes 3. Two if them are between 1.5 to 2.5 hours, not always, but mostly. Her last one is 30min to an hour, depends on if we were busy or if her other naps got cut short.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • A couple 30-45 minute naps a day. Every once in a while he will take an hour or even two hour nap but this is not a regular thing.
    photo MeandBubs.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1-2 naps a day.  Generally 1.5-3.5 hours.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 3 naps a day. The first is 1.5-2 hours, the second 1-1.5 hour, and the last is usually 30 minutes. 

He always always always wakes up at the 30 minute mark. We've let him start fussing it out and for the first two naps he'll go back to sleep usually, or we transfer him to his swing. 

Married November 2009 ~ Sam is here! (12/26/12)

• jac409jac409 member
    Mine is about the same as yours OP.  Four naps per day, around 30 minutes each, give or take 10 minutes.
  • 23 naps, anywhere from 45 minutes to 3 hours each.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"