December 2012 Moms

How often does your ebf baby poop?

I feel like DD is a pooping machine.  She still goes #2 at least every 3 hours during the day but miraculously she does not poop at night.  Her poops are super runny but pedi is not concerned.  So I am curious, how often does your ebf baby poop?
Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: How often does your ebf baby poop?

• ObLaDiObLaDi member
    I think it's highly variable. Mine used to go several times a day, but over the past month or so has switched to 1-2 times per week.
  • DD varies. She has gone a week without pooping, and then she has days where she poops 2-3 times.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • laura1laura1 member
    My DD goes 1-3 times a day.  It does vary though - I remember my DS would go a few days without, then go a few times each day.  
    TTC#1 = Success on Cycle#19 with Clomid/trigger/b2b IUIs; beta#1 (15dpiui) 200, #2 (18dpiui) 433, #3 (22dpiui) 2356; TTC#2 = Surprise BFP 9/2009; TTC#3 = m/c at 6 wks, 10/29/11; BFP#2 4/1/2012... Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It's all over the board lately. From several times a day to 1224 hours before another one
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    DD#1 December '12
    DD#2 New Year's Baby '15
    Married 07/09
  • imageperfectlove09:
    It's all over the board lately. From several times a day to 12to 24hours before another one

Oh and I call her a poop machine too lol and it makes her smile!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    DD#1 December '12
    DD#2 New Year's Baby '15
    Married 07/09
  • we had some concerns due to runny poop and varying amounts of poop but the pedi is not concerned. He stated it is highly variable and would be normal to poop once every 5 days or with every feeding. He said as long as there is no blood in the stool and the baby isn't struggling or in pain while pooping it's ok.
  • It varies, sometimes she'll have a few diapers in a row only wet, but more often she poops at least a little every feeding. She occasionally poops at night, but normally waits til first thing when she wakes up. I think 12h is the longest she's gone without pooping.
  • imageForeverEverAfter:
    It varies, sometimes she'll have a few diapers in a row only wet, but more often she poops at least a little every feeding. She occasionally poops at night, but normally waits til first thing when she wakes up. I think 12h is the longest she's gone without pooping.

This.. every morning while I am getting ready for work DD plays in her RnP and blesses me with a full diaper. 

• DD goes 2-3 times a day, it is runny too. Pedi said that it is perfectly normal for EBF baby. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageperfectlove09:
    It's all over the board lately. From several times a day to 1224 hours before another one

Ditto. It is also the color of pesto
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • My first was like yours.

But this guy goes once every 3ish days. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • SebsMumSebsMum member
    Usually he goes a day or two without pooping and then it's like 6-7 poops over 12-24 hours.  Once he does his first one, I joke with DH that DS has 'broken the seal'.
  • We vary too. Sometimes it is every other day, other times it is 4 times in one day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Once, occasionally twice a week.

Today, for the first time in months, he popped twice. But he has a nasty cold so I'm figuring that's why.

His are always a shade of brown, but today there was a tinge of green to it. I love how I'm discussing poop like its a paint color.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• On average about once every other day.  Sometimes twice in one day, and then no poops for a few days.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"