February 2013 Moms

Evaporation line

Long story short, I have been really nauseous for two days, and I had a migraine last week, sign of ovulation for me. Dh and I aren't really preventing either..... so I decided to take a test. I thought I may have seen a second line, but wasn't convince.Then like pretty much everyone would, I rechecked it after it was past time, there is a line for sure, which I realize means nothing.  But if there was absolutely nothing after, I know no need to retest.  

My question is have you had an evaporation line with frer before? I never have. I am just trying to convince myself to wait a few more days to retest, and not waste money .

Re: Evaporation line

• I can, but I doubt it I am pregnant, it would be positive sosoon.

To explain my sense of urgency, my annual gyn appointment is Monday, at 10:30. My supervisor's assistant has one at 10:45.  If I am, I don't want her to find out, and I don't know how well I will keep my composure.  Therefore, I am freaking out a bit.

• imageholly321:

I can, but I doubt it I am pregnant, it would be positive sosoon.

To explain my sense of urgency, my annual gyn appointment is Monday, at 10:30. My supervisor's assistant has one at 10:45.  If I am, I don't want her to find out, and I don't know how well I will keep my composure.  Therefore, I am freaking out a bit.

I'm not sure, I think some of those are pretty sensitive.  So exciting! 

We are so thankful that our second daughter, Lillian Elizabeth "Lily", was born healthy and happy on February 11, 2013.  We love her to pieces.  

We lost our first daughter, Hannah Grace on May 4, 2011.  She was buried on May 14 during a beautiful service at my home church. We are grateful that if she could not be here with us, that she is healed and whole with the Lord. We look forward to the day when we will get to meet her. We love her so much.

• Loading the player...
  • Yes, I know what you mean about the line. Happened to me too cause it was very early. If you have a dollar tree/ dollar store near you, then just go buy a few of those. Then if you get a positive with it then go buy another first response test to be sure. That how both my sister and I found out we were expecting. :-). GL 

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

• I'd do the dollar stor route! Good luck!
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• I hate to break it to you but the very faint line just means it is really early in the pregnancy.  Mine was so faint my husband didn't believe I was pregnant.  At least that's how it was for me.  Hope it works out.
  • imageDC2London:
    I would be a basketcase.  Get thee to the Dollar Store!!

lol.  I will try to go tomorrow.  Then it can be a nice Mother's Day surprise. 

• All of mine barely had a line at all and I always got a digital to confirm it since that's pretty obvious.  I mean, I really had to squint at my positive lines.  So, I'd go get a digital if I were you.  And also, Congratulations!!  Sounds like you're having another baby!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageholly321:

imageDC2London:
    I would be a basketcase.  Get thee to the Dollar Store!!

lol.  I will try to go tomorrow.  Then it can be a nice Mother's Day surprise

Oh dear.  I'm either still very pp hormonal or the spotting I'm having is a period, because this line made me burst into tears!  LOL  Such a good Mother's Day surprise!!! :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Wow! You better update us tomorrow, the suspense is killing me! I'm sure it's worse for you though, lol.
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• I also expect an update tomorrow!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageRunaway22:
    I also expect an update tomorrow!

Hear, hear! I too expect an update. So exciting!!
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Yes, please give us an update tomorrow!  Good luck, I'm actually a little jealous! ;-)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Baby BROTHER is on the way! ~ EDD 6/12/2015
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Ahhh I just checked back on this post because I saw so many replies and thought you had updated... Haha can't wait to hear!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I always did the digital tests, so I am not sure about the evap line. I can't wait for an update!
                    Our Blessing From God Through Adoption
                   Our Blessing After TTC for 6 Years (natural birth!)
                             EBFing, CDing, BWing, SAHM
  • Drea926Drea926 member

Ahh! Let us know today! Mine was also very faint and DH didn't believe me so I got a digital readout and my words to him were, "In your face, I'm pregnant!" 

I can't wait to know! 

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"