April 2013 Moms

Who else is up?

It's 2 AM here on the west coast. Fed DS and ate a snack and I'm about to wake up DD.
imageimage
TTC #1 since May 2010. BFP #1 - 5/31/10; m/c on 7/22/10
Started seeing RE in August 2011
5 IUIs: BFN; IVF #1 - Success! BFP - 7/25/12 Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Who else is up?

• I'm up as well, I think my LO is finally back asleep!
  • ::raises hand:: I'm doing the west coast 3am feeding. Hopefully it's eat time then right back to sleep. I can hardly keep my eyes open!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Doing the west coast 3am feed and pump as I type ...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • pggaripggari member
    I am! West coast/Cali time. My LO doesn't sleep that well at night now that she doesn't like to be swaddled. She's 3 weeks old. I'm trying a sleeping sack w her arms out so we'll se how she does in the next few hours. Sigh.
  • I'm up and I shouldn't be because LO is sleeping!!!! She's usually up by 330 and its 515 CST. I'm telling myself its good to be up because I'm sure she will switch things up on me tomorrow night and don't want to get used to this :D
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Here, here!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm up, but I'm EST. Dh is already at work and I have to get D ready for some grandma time. Then little R and I have a house to clean! This place is a total disaster and dh is no help.
  • I'm up. EST is 7:44 and I've seen every hour and minute except 1 hr because DD will not stay asleep. 6 week growth spurt can get the h outta here already. She sleeps until I put her down then back up to eat again. DH works 3rd so I've been going at it alone all night. He offered to take her when he gets home, but just found out he is stuck at work until at least noon. Looks like I'm putting in a call to Grandma for a few hours.
  • I was up from 2:15 4:30a, central time, and then thankfully DH is off today because he got up for the next feeding at 5:40a. DS didn't go to bed for the night until 12:30a so I was hopeful to get a few hours sleep... I was not that lucky lol
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"