2nd Trimester
Options

Fetal Movement Question!?

I am 17 weeks today, and I can't figure out if I am feeling movement or not... I have the quote "butterfly feeling" but I feel like it is too high in my tummy to be baby.  Although I'm not sure what else it could be... its a fluttery feeling that is off and on just upper left of my belly button, sometimes closer to belly button. Beyond that I can't tell difference between hunger, gas, and perhaps fetal movement... mainly because I am hungry all the time right now!  I had my 16 week check up this past Tues and was told I have a very "active" baby in there from what was heard on the doppler...  any help to this?  I can't wait to feel real movement!!

Re: Fetal Movement Question!?

• Options
    Thanks for you're input! :) I hope I'm feeling it and just don't really know since this is my first!
  • Options
    I'm 15 weeks and definitely feel it, but it's lower. It's about half way between my belly button and pubic bone.  Today I sneezed and the baby went crazy. It sounds like you're starting to feel something!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you for posting this, I was wondering the same thing. I am also getting little pops or bubbles and not sure if it's fetal movement or not. I do consistently get a little flutter of something whenever my husband talks to it. Excited for the weeks ahead when we will be able to be sure it's movement.
    Rachel (23) and Ben (25)
    Anniversary
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Check out my blog.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    BFP #3: 2/14/13 EDD:10/16/2013 (Please stick little one)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"