Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Best investment for sleeping

My son hated his crib and pack and play. He wouldnt sleep on his back flat. I had a friend mention this rocker and he sleeps through the night now. It is a God send!

Fisher-Price Deluxe Newborn Rock 'N Play Sleeper, Snugabunny

Re: Best investment for sleeping

• Best invention ever! DD sleeps great in it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I agree.  This is awesome.  I bought it so little one could sleep next to our bed.  :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I agree! DD only slept in hers for 3 weeks, but it was soooo worth it since it was the ONLY place she would sleep during the time!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• DS would not sleep in his bassinet.  Bought the rock and play and it was the best thing I have ever purchased!!  DS sleeps in it with no problem.
    BabyFruit Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • haileyqhaileyq member
    My Pedi told us we were "creating a monster" if we let DS sleep in that... so we mostly use ours to tote him around the house.
  • imagehaileyq:
    My Pedi told us we were "creating a monster" if we let DS sleep in that... so we mostly use ours to tote him around the house.

i know a lot of babies who transitioned great from the RnP to crib. the RnP better replicates the environment they've  been in for he past 9 months.....

that being said we've never had crib sleeping issues at night, so we haven't used the RnP.  she only sleeps in her crib or the sling, but we might start taking PnP naps soon... 

BabyFetus Ticker Little Riley-our first little girl coming March 1st, 2013 (or sometime around there;)
  • imagehaileyq:

DD transitioned just fine from the RnP to a PnP and crib...the first few weeks, baby sleeps where baby will sleep! It's best for everyone that way!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• imagehaileyq:

DS2 sleeps through the night in his rock in play at night and sleeps in a crib at daycare. there was very little of any difficulty in transitioning to the different sleeping arrangements. DS1 had no trouble transitioning out of the RNP either. 

5.18.11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker EDD 3.12.13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"