August 2012 Moms

AW: My DH is awesome

Obviously, I've had a tough few days, but I'm so, so, so lucky to have DH. He has never met my friend who passed away and wouldn't know him from Adam, but he is being so sweet. He's given me 100 hugs, listened to a bunch of old random memories that pop into my head all day long, lets me cry out of nowhere, helping so much with O, making me feel better about the time that passed since I last talked to my friend and just being all around wonderful.

Tonight we were packing in the basement and I was saying random things about my friend and he was being really sweet and talking to me about heaven and this and that.

I just wanted to AW him for a minute because, honestly, he really is the best husband. He just knows what to say to make my heart feel better and I'm so very lucky to have him.

Tell me a happy story about your DH/SO. They get a lot of crap from us and I love to hear sweet stories!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: AW: My DH is awesome

• No sweet stories here... DH is in the dog house.

Maybe tomm lol Big Smile

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Scarlet Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Can't think of any off the top but your hubs is awesome
  • Loading the player...
  • I am so happy for you that your husband has been so supportive during this difficult time.

I don't have the energy to add my story now. Maybe tomorrow.
    imageimage
  • That's so sweet, Jnm! Tell him how much those little things mean to you! Guys love verbal affirmation that they are doing a good job.

I can't think of anything specific at the moment, but DH is one of the most humble and selfless people I know. He really knows how to love people who are not easy to love...something I need to work on. 

SeptsiggyBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Jnmac83Jnmac83 member
    imagemindymaske:

No sweet stories here... DH is in the dog house.

Maybe tomm lol Big Smile

LOL. Oh no! Did I miss why in an earlier post? Or just because?

• CRey13CRey13 member
    AF hit with a vengeance today. D was extra crabby around bedtime and didn't want to go down. I was getting frustrated and H had left. He came back in handed me a pint of Ben and Jerry's, took D and put him to sleep.
    Best thing he has done in a while! He's finishing up a project for work and then I get a back massage.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Jnmac83Jnmac83 member

imageLiliDragon:
    Yay for happy DH stories. I complain about mine, but honestly it's mostly in jest. He works his asssssss off so that I don't have to. He also gives me back tickles for me to fall asleep to nightly. I ob.sessed with back tickles. Since I was like 4.

OMG! ME TOO!! I always lay on DH and make him do that to me. LOVE. I always ask for 5 more minutes. haha.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"