Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Bottle recommendations

I need recommendations for bottles that help with gas.  We use the Playtex drop-ins now, but I want something we can reuse, not throw away.  We also use the Ventaire, but washing all of the parts is starting to drive me crazy-- not to mention in my exhaustion last night I started to unscrew the bottom, and it leaked all over the bed.

Any suggestions?  Thanks!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 

Re: Bottle recommendations

• we LOVE born free.  we tried to go with ones with less parts but they were not as effective.  soooo...i just deal with the parts. :)
  • we use dr browns but there are parts you would have to clean. i'm not bothered by it though, once you get used to it you won't even notice!
  • Loading the player...
  • ditto pp with born free bottles. ?I use both born free and dr. browns. ?Must say I like born free better b/c the parts are easier to clean and the bottles don't leak as much as the dr. browns.
  • we love the dr brown.
  • I heard Dr Browns are supposed to be good, but they do have a lot of parts. We use BPA-free Avent. I love those bottles. They are great (although unfortunatelly my girls still had gas with them. We switched them from Enfamil Lipil to Gentlease and that seemed to have helped though)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"