Nurseries and Baby Gear

Quinny Zapp Xtra

Anyone have this stroller? Thinking about using it for light/umbrellaish type situations where I wouldn't have my Uppababy Vista. What are your thoughts?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Quinny Zapp Xtra

• I too am looking for an UBV alternative for the car and travel. I thought at first the zapp didn't fold with the seat attached, but I see that has now changed! I'm having a second look.

IVF #1 ET 1 d3 embryo 10/30/11 BFP
    3 Embryos frozen (1 d5, 2 d6)

DS born 07/29/12

FET #1 ET 1 d5 embryo 02/10/15 BFN

FET #2 1 d6 embryo didn't survive thaw, transferred last d6. CP :(

• I bought the Zapp 3ish years ago and we were really happy with it. We just dug it out again to use with new baby and bought a Cybex infant carseat, which is also compatible with it. I loved that it was lightweight and folded up super small.

ETA: Mine is obviously the older one, but from what I've heard the Xtra is an improvement. If I love the old one I'm sure I'd think the new one was even better.

Charlie 8.06.08
    Emeline 5.28.13

My Blog

Post-Baby PRs
    Esri 5K 7.16.2014 - 21:30
    Heart Half Marathon 3.16.2014 - 1:43:30
    Canton City Marathon 9.8.14 - 3:30:56
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks! I might pull the plug and get it for Mother's Day from Albee baby for 159!
  • cast920cast920 member

I have a zapp and we use it as our main stroller. 

I just wanted to add that there are two versions of the zapp xtra. When the xtra first came out the seat did not fold and had to be removed to fold the stroller. The new xtra can be folded with the seat still attached. The newer one should be listed as "Zapp Xtra with Folding Seat". Double check before you order so you know what you are getting :-)

• The sale one does not have the folding seat. Is that a deal breaker feature?
  • I noticed on the Quinny site that they will supply a retrofit kit to make the older ones fold in one piece. Maybe check that out?

IVF #1 ET 1 d3 embryo 10/30/11 BFP
    3 Embryos frozen (1 d5, 2 d6)

DS born 07/29/12

FET #1 ET 1 d5 embryo 02/10/15 BFN

FET #2 1 d6 embryo didn't survive thaw, transferred last d6. CP :(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"