August 2013 Moms

Rude

If your gonna have somethin rude to say don't comment on my posts!!! It doesn't hurt to ask a question!!!! And just because babies are all different doesn't mean anything.. The app thing could be different too, but people still go by it! Ugh! Rude people!!!!!!!!!

Re: Rude

• ...and you put this in its own post for??

You're just asking to be flamed. Oh, and you DD'd again? Smh.

DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Hmm.. Cause I can!!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • imagePuckettchick542:
    Hmm.. Cause I can!!!!!

Lol...ohhhh aren't you bad!!!
        DS born 8-16-2013
  • Ah yes, daily dose of entertainment. Carry on OP carry on!
    imageimageimageimage

• imagePuckettchick542:
    Hmm.. Cause I can!!!!!

Same goes for us, dearie, so quit your bitchin'! 

10/10: Married; 5/11: Dx: Blocked Fallopian Tube; 7/11: D&C/Hysteroscopy to remove polyp
    IVF #1: 9/11: ER: 12R, 11M, 10F, No Frosties; 5dt: 2 blasts, 1 morula; DD born 6/3/12
    IVF #2: 11/12-12/12: ER: 20R, 20M, 16F, 4 Frosties; 5dt: 3 blasts, DS born 8/9/13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think this post is rude!! ha

So I give this one 10 more posts and then another DD.

• imagePuckettchick542:
    Hmm.. Cause I can!!!!!
    well then we can respond however we want too...
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • imagennikki10:
    I think this post is rude!! ha So I give this one 10 more posts and then another DD.

Oh, I give it about 10 more minutes before she DD again. Cause' you know...we're "google" and all!
        DS born 8-16-2013
  • What did I miss?!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagePuckettchick542:
    If your gonna have somethin rude to say don't comment on my posts!!! It doesn't hurt to ask a question!!!! And just because babies are all different doesn't mean anything.. The app thing could be different too, but people still go by it! Ugh! Rude people!!!!!!!!!

I made the same request months ago...didn't help anything! I ended up just blocking the one person who kept getting on my every post! Much better experience since then :D
  • imagePuckettchick542:

Why havent you just gone the h away already?
       image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    photo s622_zps5a9557e5.jpg photo 7ed57166-3187-446e-8404-f2ef169fe40f_zps238c4d05.jpg photo s620_zps504f3ce2.jpg
  • Dd in 3....2....1.....
  • So much anger.
    Ezra James 08/22/2013  <3
    Nora Grace Due 12/26/2016  <3

Two Angel Babies 
    07/03/2012
    08/08/2015

"If you're still my small babe
    or you're all the way grown,
    my promise to you
    is you're never alone.
    You are my angel, my darling,
    my star...and my love will find you,
    wherever you are."
  • imagejenniferw91:
    What did I miss?!

Seriously!  I leave the board for an hour to get some laundry and dishes done and I miss the drama....damn!  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• What the fluck did I miss??
  • kje120kje120 member
    I honestly don't even care what you are referring to.  If you're going to get that bent about what strangers say then maybe you shouldn't go to them for information.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Might I suggest baby gaga?

ETA: Here OP. Baby animals. They're adorable, and they'll make you feel better. Take a big deep breath, look at the animals, and then back away from the computer for a while

St Louis Zoo newborns

Ezra James 08/22/2013  <3
    Nora Grace Due 12/26/2016  <3

Two Angel Babies 
    07/03/2012
    08/08/2015

"If you're still my small babe
    or you're all the way grown,
    my promise to you
    is you're never alone.
    You are my angel, my darling,
    my star...and my love will find you,
    wherever you are."
  • imagePuckettchick542:
    Hmm.. Cause I can!!!!!

"The cleaning, the scrubbing will wait til tomorrow,
    For children grow up, as I've learned to my sorrow.
    So, quiet down cobwebs. Dust go to sleep.
    I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep."
  • Don't you complain about the responses to most of your posts?? What do you see as the common factor here...
  • imageMaritza707:
    Dd in 3....2....1.....

Nope still here
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • If every post you write attracts rude responses, you might want to evaluate the intelligence of the questions you're asking.

Also, the fact that all babies are different has EVERYTHING to do with you asking how much a baby weighs at 27 weeks.

Lilypie Maternity tickers

<3 Mama to 2 girls - H&I <3
  • Well OP I think it is rude that you deleted your previous post before I had a chance to enjoy it! RUDE!
    image    image   image   image
    DS #1 arrived 10/09/2011
    DS #2 arrived 08/27/2013
    Loving every minute with two sweet boys!

• If you are talking about the fruit app it is just for visual effect on the approximate size of a baby.

Either way it is the internet and you have to wear big girl britches because you might not always like what you hear. You should not let it make yous so upset because at the end of the day most of the people you talk to you don't know shlt about you and don't care. 

It is not like we all plan on being BFFs for life.

• imageMrsNyberg09:
    imageMaritza707:
    Dd in 3....2....1.....

Nope still here

It's probably because she posts and runs. It will be gone soon enough.
  • So what was she b!tching about? Darn full time job getting in the way of all the fun again!
    photo crunchy_zps41233998.gifimagephoto crunchy_zps41233998.gif
    My baby is ONE!!

• imagePuckettchick542:

Proper grammar demonstrates a level of intelligence that helps you avoid rude comments. 

you're... going to... something... Don't start a sentence with "And"... "different, too" (forgot your comma, dear)... and finally, easy with the exclamation points.

You're welcome. 

• Do you think this will help your case?
    TTC 1/2010 DH Dx - Azoospermia 2/2011
    Hysteroscopy 3/2011 2 Polyps removed 4/2011
    DH on Clomid / Arimidex to address hormonal issues - Sperm found July 2011!
    IVF #1 September 2011 - ER 9/8/2011- 8R, 5M - icsi - 1 made it to transfer - BFFN :-(
    IVF #2 Lucky November 2011 - ER 11/25/2011 - 15 eggs!, 13 mature, 10 fertilized with isci - 7 made it to transfer! Transferred 1 - 8 cell and 2 - 7 cell. BFP!!!!
    1st U/S - Twins! 2nd U/S - 3 heartbeats!!! - HOLY COW!!!
    Prayers for our take home babies!
    2 babies born on 3/27/12 and lost. Last baby born on 3/29/12 and lost at 20 weeks.
    My angels grew wings shortly after birth.
    Ahava Raisel, Matisyahu Nissim & Zev Chaim - Mommy and Daddy will always love you.
    IVF #3 July 2012 - ER 7/17/2012 - 10 R. 5 F. 4 made it to ET
    Transferred 2 on 7/20/2012 no snow babies :-(
    Beta on 7/31/2012 = BFMFN
    A miracle gift expected to come to us through adoption around 9/2012
    Baby girl adopted - Birth Mother changed her mind and took the baby back
    IVF #4 October 2012 - New RE. Doing PGD Testing. 8 R, 7F, 2 made it to 5 day blast for PDG testing. Both Normal (Thank you G-d!!!) 1 boy and 1 girl
    transferred one beautiful 5day blast (girl)
    Please G-d the almighty one - let this be our take home baby!
    Beta #1 158, Beta #2 318, 1 Absolutely magnificent HB at 175! Thank you G-d!!!
    Baby Girl born August 5th. Thank you G-d for our precious miracle.
    AMA. PAIF & SAIF always welcome - I need all the prayers I can get!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Crying  What a cry baby.
    Both conceived using 7.5 mg Femara+Ovidrel+IUI

• Sascha3Sascha3 member
    imageCosmic+Love:

imagePuckettchick542:
    Hmm.. Cause I can!!!!!

ahhhh...thank you!! This was all I could think of when I read that line and I was hoping someone would post it since I don't know how:)

Layla 01.08.12

Chloe and Vivian 07.23.13

My Gang.  Halloween 2013

• YAWWWWNNNNN... You should join the whiney biotch in 2nd trimester.. You two can bore each other talking about rainbows and butterflies and all that nice shitt we all hate.
    photo df19160f-bf4d-4b1a-aa18-f922c7344247.jpgphoto 6650edf4-b52e-4beb-a3cd-6bdc9480c61c.jpg
    ~may siggy challenge~

photo IMG_20140501_070346.gif photo IMG_20140501_071323.gif
  • imagePuckettchick542:

We can post what we want. Don't come here if you can't handle it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageKatieR2310:
    YAWWWWNNNNN... You should join the whiney biotch in 2nd trimester.. You two can bore each other talking about rainbows and butterflies and all that nice shitt we all hate.

Bahahaha! I was thinking the same thing. Im pretty sure i've seen this one over there complaining too.
       image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    photo s622_zps5a9557e5.jpg photo 7ed57166-3187-446e-8404-f2ef169fe40f_zps238c4d05.jpg photo s620_zps504f3ce2.jpg
  • imagelisarene77:
    imageKatieR2310:
    YAWWWWNNNNN... You should join the whiney biotch in 2nd trimester.. You two can bore each other talking about rainbows and butterflies and all that nice shitt we all hate.

Bahahaha! I was thinking the same thing. Im pretty sure i've seen this one over there complaining too.

Two peas in a pod lol
    photo df19160f-bf4d-4b1a-aa18-f922c7344247.jpgphoto 6650edf4-b52e-4beb-a3cd-6bdc9480c61c.jpg
    ~may siggy challenge~

photo IMG_20140501_070346.gif photo IMG_20140501_071323.gif
  • imagelisarene77:
    imageKatieR2310:

I actually clicked on this thinking it WAS the other post and I wanted to see what developed lol 

Eat your food people. You are pregnant, not made of glass. ~PrimRoseMama
    The Benes Boys were born 9/3/13! woooo
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"