August 2013 Moms

Hormonal mess

Last night I made dinner from scratch, which I love to do but haven't had much energy for lately. DH raved about it and made me feel like a Michelin star chef and it just made me tear up how much he loved it.

Later while online shopping, I found a cute baby outfit in my football team's colors (GO STEELERS) and pictured it on baby, watching football with his mommy and daddy this fall. Boom, waterworks.  

What's been making you cry out of completely nowhere? 

Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hormonal mess

• Not too much.  I have been pretty obsessed with A Baby Story on TLC (which I banned myself from years ago because of the water works).  I like seeing the different birthing scenarios, is that weird?  But the second the baby hits mom's chest I tear up every time!

• I got a card in the mail yesterday from my mom.  It was a mother's day card for a mom to be and was supposed to be from the baby.  It was signed Baby Boy (our last name).  It made me tear up a bit.

Also, to original poster, Go Steelers!  DH and I can't wait to dress up our little one in Steelers, Pitt, and Pirates outfits!  We don't have any yet, but between my family and friends (especially my sister and cousin), I'm sure we'll have some.  And I'm not opposed to buying some myself, if need be!

Anniversary

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Loading the player...
  • I was taking to my husband and told him that I couldn't believe we were going to be parents in 3 months. And he looked at me and said, "we already are." I lost it! He's been so sweet to me.
  • The Mothers Day themed Publix commercial where the little girl talks to her pregnant mom's belly. I can't keep from crying every time, and I've seen it so much you'd think I'd be immune by now!!
  • I JUST finished watching bolt with DS.. For those who don't know what it is, it's a kids animated movie about a dog.. Well lets just say I was basically huddled in a ball by the end and crying like a baby. No shame.. Nooo shame
    photo df19160f-bf4d-4b1a-aa18-f922c7344247.jpgphoto 6650edf4-b52e-4beb-a3cd-6bdc9480c61c.jpg
    ~may siggy challenge~

photo IMG_20140501_070346.gif photo IMG_20140501_071323.gif
  • imagejulie279:

I got a card in the mail yesterday from my mom.  It was a mother's day card for a mom to be and was supposed to be from the baby.  It was signed Baby Boy (our last name).  It made me tear up a bit.

Also, to original poster, Go Steelers!  DH and I can't wait to dress up our little one in Steelers, Pitt, and Pirates outfits!  We don't have any yet, but between my family and friends (especially my sister and cousin), I'm sure we'll have some.  And I'm not opposed to buying some myself, if need be!

Heck yeah, Go Steelers! This is the one that caused the tears:

https://www.amazon.com/Pittsburgh-Steelers-NFL-Newborn-Creeper/dp/B0085XMAH0/ref=br_it_dp_o_nS_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=JVX6UAO4QN8C&coliid=I13KSN7DOFSYUA&psc=1

But there is tons of cute stuff out there! 

Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

• imagelkobriant:
    Not too much.nbsp; I have been pretty obsessed with A Baby Story on TLC which I banned myself from years ago because of the water works.nbsp; I like seeing the different birthing scenarios, is that weird?nbsp; But the second the baby hits mom's chest I tear up every time!

I do the same thing!!! I watch every day from 12, lol. I just keep thinking of what it's going to be like when lo is finally born and get super excited and teary.
  • Mainly I hold myself together pretty well. But the other day I was listening to my wedding cd in the car and the memorial song for my grandma came on .. We are naming LO after her.. I could barely see to drive I lost it. I almost had to pull over. But other than that I'm doing ok with the water works!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"