February 2013 Moms

such progress!

Yesterday, my little man found his feet. Kicked them and stared at them a good part of the day. Same thing today. Also today, he grabbed the pacifier that was in his lap and tried to put it in his mouth. It was backwards, but I was shocked that he was able to get as far as he did! He isn't really even grabbing toys yet... Is anyone else's baby doing this or was it maybe just a fluke? He does often push it back in with his hands or elbow if it falls to his chest.

Re: such progress!

• Mine refuses to use a binky, so I don't know about that, but he has been shoving hands/burp rags/ toys into his mouth lately!  He hasn't found his feet yet though.  My DS1 found his feet (and grabbed them/held on) around 4 mo, so it will interesting to see if DS2 does it earlier or not.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Lbug09Lbug09 member
    I've been waiting for DS to start grabbing things! He certainly has no problem getting hands to mouth...lol...chews on them lots. He put a blanket or burp cloth in his mouth if his hand grasps it, but I don't think he knows he's doing it.
    I did recently notice him staring at his feet for a good while and sort of smiling sometimes. Looked at them while in his carseat. But no grabbing for them yet!
  • Loading the player...
  • DS grabs his paci too. He is also not all that interested in toys although he recently love his playmat. His favorite things to do are kicking his legs, sucking his fingers and staring at people. Ha
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Our Sweet Boy "LJ"
  • Lol mine pops his paci in and out of his mouth it's funny. He gets mad when he can't do it. He in the last 2 weeks really found his hands and has been holding toys I give him and he LOVES his Taggie hand blanket.
    photo 9304f105-c1e0-4769-a5f5-66ebac0208e2.jpg
  • Drea926Drea926 member
    I love that he is grabbing things that interest him - it is so cute! This morning while changing his diaper he grabbed the sleeve of my bathrobe! It's neon colors and fleecey so it was probably super cool to him! :P

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• imageDrea926:
    I love that he is grabbing things that interest him it is so cute! This morning while changing his diaper he grabbed the sleeve of my bathrobe! It's neon colors and fleecey so it was probably super cool to him! :P

I love when he grabs my shirt. He does it a lot when I kiss his face and then he smiles. Melts my heart!

• My DD has really found her hands and feet over the last week or so.  She is grabbing at everything!  It is so cute to watch her discover things.  Her favorite game in the bathtub is to grab her feet and try and get them in her mouth.  Too cute!
    Pregnancy Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"