August 2011 Moms

If I have a girl

I think I will name her Lleh pronounced like Leah. Why because if people can turn heaven around and make it a name why can't I turn he!! Around.

I am still amazed at the made up names I hear everyday.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: If I have a girl

• ::headdesk:: I don't even open a lot of gawker threads on the BNB anymore because they make me sad.
  • Say what now?
  • Loading the player...
  • Not really totally joking but in the last 3 days I have come across at least 6 Nevaeh's and I just don't get it. But whateve's. Today it hit me when I ran into one on the elevator, if you can name your kid heaven backwards then I can name my kid he!! Backward. Hehe
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • eesomeeesome member
    Bwahahaha! Love you.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagetandb2010:
    Not really totally joking but in the last 3 days I have come across at least 6 Nevaeh's and I just don't get it. But whateve's. Today it hit me when I ran into one on the elevator, if you can name your kid heaven backwards then I can name my kid he!! Backward. Hehe

LOL! I thought it was someone you actually ran into that had that name!

• I dare you to do it. lol
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I double dare lol jk
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"