November 2012 Moms
Options

FWP Wednesday

First World Problems

I bought so many groceries I couldn't decide what I wanted to bring for my work lunch. So I grabbed a bunch of stuff. Its so mismatched it could be either really disgusting or the best thing ever.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: FWP Wednesday

• Options
    zmosszmoss member

I strongly want the quarter to be over so I can hang out all day with my bug and just take care of the house.

Oh and shop. 

Oh and I really want a new stroller.

imageimage"Image">image"Image">image
  • Options
    I've been too busy bumping, so my cereal got soggy...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    tngrl3tngrl3 member

I can't beat my current level on Candy Crush. It's really pissing me off.

image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    zmosszmoss member
    I'm sick of the networks playing Top Gun on TV. I also hate the romance between Mavrick and Charlie. Uhhh you both are gross and not sexy IMO.
    imageimage"Image">image"Image">image
  • Options
    My grandma is here all week so I won't have time to catch up on my dvr and it might get too full. Boo hoo.
  • Options
    I cant decide to either order out for lunch or cook something.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Ourfasttrackfamily.blogspot.com

• Options
    kbl13kbl13 member
    McDonald's drive-thru guy forgot the ketchup to go with my fries. I have ketchup at home, but it's not the saaaame!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Not really a FWP...kind of a B&M.....but I am already hating ALL of the threads in Dec '13...fml
    V|V TSP V|V
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageQuintonsMummah:
    Not really a FWP...kind of a B&M.....but I am already hating ALL of the threads in Dec '13...fml

I read some, and was all

• Options
    I need to stop spending money every day on lunch, but the sandwhich materials I bought just don't cut it. I hate cold meals for lunch and dinner and prefer something warm. I thought I could just suck it up to save money but no.............

• Options
    The verdict was reached in the Jodi Arias trial, and they're announcing it at 4:30 EST.  My capstone/thesis presentation begins at 4:30 EST.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    GargitaGargita member
    I randomly grabbed a beer from our beer fridge, and it's a kind I don't like.

image   My chart 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"