February 2013 Moms

Cool baby product!

I just found this awesome thing for shopping carts on pinterest!  Looks easy to DIY, or you could buy one.  Such a good idea, and our babies are almost the perfect age for it!

https://thekangaboo.com/

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Cool baby product!

• I want! It works for twins and so far grocery shopping has been hard with wearing one and having one in the car seat. This would save me!
  • Adorable. I want one, but not sure if I'll need it Stick out tongue
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I want it! DS is so curious already. He would love this. I've been counting down the days until he can sit up in a regular stroller and grocery cart. It will make life sooo much easier.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Our Sweet Boy "LJ"
  • Drea926Drea926 member
    That looks so cool! Thanks for sharing it! :-)

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• I so want one! E wants to sit up in the cart already, but the seatbelts attached to the carts really skeeve me out! They're so gross!
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• I so want one!  DD hates her car seat and is not found of being "worn".  I really struggle if I have to take her to the grocery store.  Thank you so much for sharing!!
    Pregnancy Ticker image
  • That's cute, but what do you do with N? Does he walk while you shop?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagetiffanyp:
    That's cute, but what do you do with N? Does he walk while you shop?

No, he goes in the top and I wear C.  I go after he is in bed sometimes though when DH isn't on nights or hopefully this summer the MDO program will find an opening!!  I try not to take both kids whenever possible!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"