Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Do any of you miss your baby?

Im not due untill june 19th and this is my first and im just wondering if after I deliver my baby if I will miss him being in my belly, like feeling him move around? So any of you ladies miss your baby being in your belly?

Re: Do any of you miss your baby?

• nope.  I do miss her now though when i leave, or if for some reason she is napping outside of her baby sling, but I don't miss having a ginormous belly at all
    BabyFetus Ticker Little Riley-our first little girl coming March 1st, 2013 (or sometime around there;)
  • =Lee=B=Lee=B member
    Nope.

• Loading the player...
  • I did with my first, but I also ended up with a c section after a very uneventuful pregnancy. The second time around with my VBAC baby, I didn't miss it at all. I had such a stressful pregnancy with him: anxiety about wanting a VBAC and terrified of another c section, gestational diabetes, starting a new job, exhausted and still having to care for a toddler. I was pretty happy when he was out. :)
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Not even a little bit!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• I thought I would, but I haven't. I just miss her when I am at work and I am missing out on all her new noises and expressions.

BFP #1 7/6/2012, EDD 3/13/2013, Delivered 3/14/2013

BFP #2 1/7/2014: EDD:9/14 MC: 1/9/2014 (confirmed via blood work)

BFP #3 7/5/2014: EDD 3/11/2015 MC: 7/15/2014

BFP #4 11/7/2014: EDD 7/17/2015~~Please be my RAINBOW!

My Chart

image image image

All are Welcome!

• MrsRKJMrsRKJ member
    I do, because my LO came 7 weeks early, and I didn't get to "finish" my pregnancy.  I had a period of time (and still do) that I mourn the end of my pregnancy.  It's been hard to deal with not being pregnant anymore, because honestly, I could still be pregnant had he stayed (my EDD was May 3)
    Welcomed our baby boy Henry on March 15, 2013 (7 weeks early!)

TTA until 2014

• a13049a13049 member
    Nope, I am so happy to have my outside baby.  I really didn't enjoy pregnacy though, and I love being a mom. 

• I thought I might, but I really didn't.  I wasn't a huge fan of being pregnant, it's so much better having him out and being able to see his adorable face every day and having lots of snuggle time. :)
  • Definitely not.  He's here in my arms where I can watch his expressions and physically touch him... and that is so much better!  Not to mention I definitely don't miss the huge belly!

New Mommy since 4/3/13

• Not quite finished baking number two, but I did find I missed it with my DD. I really enjoyed the end of my pregnancy and feeling her inside of me. However, having her physically in my arms was so much better. It all depends on the person, I guess. I've heard other ladies say they missed the feeling of being pregnant.
  • I don't miss it at all.  I actually think it's fun to watch him squirm and flail his arms and to think that's what all those movements were when he was still in my belly!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I only miss it when he is screaming his head off after I checked everything and fed him and rocking him to try and calm him down... other than that I wasn't a fan of being pregnant.

• I did with my first two, but not even a little bit this time.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

C  7.16.2008 | L  11.12.2010 | A  3.18.2013

• odd man out here - I miss my belly dearly! I had a wonderful pregancy and all the little things her and I shared and all the anticipation. It was wonderful! But grateful she is here and healthy!
  • JenniD2JenniD2 member
    Nope. The only thing I really miss are the kicks and the excuse to eat extra food. :) Other than that, I'm so happy he is out.
  • lkm2006lkm2006 member
    I did big time with my first. With this one, no. I will always miss being kicked because there's just something special about that I don't miss it like I did with DS1. I think this time I'm just too busy and worn out to miss anything about being pregnant!

• Nope I do not miss being pregnant at all
  • No! Negative! Not at all! Non! Nein! Nyet!
  • Yes, I miss being pregnant. Forsure.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Not this time around - I just wanted to be able to pick up DD#1 again - and until DD#2 was out and to finally heal after the C-section, it was a long wait. 

DD#1 born 9/29/2010; DD#2 born 2/25/2013

• yup I loved being pregnant!

My little man at 0-1-2
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin me baby!
    BabyFruit Ticker http://mamasaywhat.com/

• I did, for the first two weeks. But I think that's only because my daughter was in NICU.
  • Nope. He was nothing but trouble in there and I was so uncomfortable. He is much more enjoyable as an outside baby.

image image
  • For the most part, I loved being pregnant, and can't wait to do it again! My first tri was hard with m/s, food aversions, and fatigue, but otherwise, loved it. 
    Started TTC 2/2009
    Started fertility treatments 11/2010
    Ovarian dysfunction, LPD, male factor
    6 failed medicated IUI's
    Pregnant 5/2011 - Miscarriage at 6 weeks due to triploidy
    Decided to adopt - 6/2012
    SURPRISE! Pregnant without intervention - 7/2012 
    Sweet Baby James Born 3/2013
    Decided to be "One and Done"

....OR NOT.
    Pregnant 12/2018 despite birth control pills
    Here we go again...
    Due 8/26/19!
  • My last trimester was so bad that I was desperate to get her out. So no, I don't miss her being in my belly at all.
  • I never thought I would say this, but yes I did miss it for awhile. Sometimes I catch myself feeling my belly. DH even reached for it in bed last night not thinking about it. 
  • I had an uneventful pregnancy and there were plenty of times in the last trimester that I was ready to reach in and remove her myself, but last night I did kind of miss my belly, so it's funny you should ask.

I actually was in bed while DH slept last night watching videos of my very pregnant and moving belly.  When I was still pregnant, I couldn't even concentrate at work while she moved, but I just look at her now and think, "I can't believe we made her and that she was curled up inside of me." I'm sometimes so intrigued by the entire thing... even though tons of women do this every day and always have.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm inthe minority. I do miss him moving around in there, but I also love having him on the 'outside'. It's feeling the movement that reminds me how crazy amazing pregnancy and birth are. This was most likely my last baby and I will miss pregnancy, discomforts and all.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"