3rd Trimester
Options

That?s it I m done!

The undies have come off for the day?FREEDOM, thank God for long dresses!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: That?s it I m done!

• Options
    I have given up on pants... I am over wearing pants!!!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    That sounds like the opposite of freedom. I would invest in some bigger ones. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagelvetter622:
    The undies have come off for the day?FREEDOM, thank God for long dresses!

LOVE IT!  =)  It is the best feeling coming home from work & changing...! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    for me it's bras. haven't worn one in weeks. every time i try it hurts like a b!tch after 10 or so minutes. 
  • Options
    imageCarolineEmma:
    for me it's bras. haven't worn one in weeks. every time i try it hurts like a b!tch after 10 or so minutes.nbsp;

Same here. I refuse to buy new ones since I know those will not fit in the next two months either. What a waste.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

imageKailynsmommy731:

This! Even the new maternity pants I just bought get to me. Baby girl always kicks me where my pants are bunched up when I'm sitting down. The only way she won't kick me is if I wear the top extended part on maternity pants all the way up so that it's not all bunched up and digging into my belly when I sit down.  

• Options
    imageSummerBebe47:

imageKailynsmommy731:

This! Even the new maternity pants I just bought get to me. Baby girl always kicks me where my pants are bunched up when I'm sitting down. The only way she won't kick me is if I wear the top extended part on maternity pants all the way up so that it's not all bunched up and digging into my belly when I sit down.  

This. I was given some maternity pants/shorts/capris, but most of them are the kind I refuse to buy myself for this reason. They're the ones that sit UNDER your stomach. UGH! They dig in or roll down with every little movement you make. I prefer the ones that have extra material to cover (and support) your whole stomach. MUCH more comfortable. I just got into my yoga pants ASAP after a long day of tugging at those blasted pants. (Time to do more laundry...) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Maxi skirts are my new best friend!!
  • Options
    I had to buy some new underwear since I'm uncomfortable going without them (aah pregnancy leaking and surprise peeing!) but the most magical feeling in the world is getting home, taking off my bra and donning the sweatpants!  Yay sweatpants!
  • Options

imageTink8685:
    Maxi skirts are my new best friend!!

THIS!! 

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I bought some undies that are a bit big, but they will sit up higher and not irritate my incision after surgery. I put a pair on, and they are up to my belly button! It was too good not to show DH, so I waddled in the hallway with them on and said "Hey you."

His eyes got wide, and he blurted "I can never unsee this."

Hahaha pregnancy is so glam.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"