May 2013 Moms

Tell me about your membrane sweep

Did it get things going for you?

I had mine done yesterday at 9am. Ran errands and stayed busy yesterday, did about a mile walk in the early evening. Last night around 9pm, contractions intensified and were about 8 min apart. By midnight they were 5 min apart so we loaded the car and headed to my mom's to drop off DD....where they started gradually spreading out again and by 2am had stalled.

Today they are more painful, but still about 12 minutes apart. I did lose my MP this morning, though. Just curious what other's experiences have been?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Tell me about your membrane sweep

• I had a sweep yesterday at noon.

Had cramps pretty bad for the rest of the day, on and off today. Lost MP earlier this afternoon but no more cramps or contractions!

we'll see what happens!

<leader of the pack small photo leaderofthepacksmall_zps19d110a4.jpg photo r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I had mine stripped Tuesday morning. I lost the MP that night and had contractions 10 minutes apart until Thursday. I had DD on Friday afternoon. So worked for me.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I had mine done at 11 am on Monday the 29th and was in labor by 2 am on Tuesday, he was born at 9:43pm 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Mine caused me to have cramps and lose my mucous plug, but nothing else.  Hope yours does something for you!  Good luck!
  • missb84missb84 member
    I had my membranes swept twice with DD and still had to be induced at 41 weeks. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • In had mine done last Wed at my appt. I had some cramping and a slight increase in contractions, but no baby.
    Oh, and I was 1 cm and 75 when it was done.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I had mine yesterday haven't had any contractions. I don't think it worked for me. Lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"