Cloth Diapering

Can I wash pockets with towels?

I'm only CDing part time so I don't have a full load of pockets dirty but need to wash just wondering if I can wash them with towels?
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Can I wash pockets with towels?

• Auki13Auki13 member
    I do it all the time.  I do a pre-rinse with just the diapers, then add the towels to the wash and do an extra rinse at the end with everything.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • As long as you're using cloth diaper safe detergent, why not? I would do a pre-rinse with just diapers, then add the towels in for the wash. 
    Anniversary
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I do this now that dd is starting to train, I just don't have a full load now. I do a warm pre-wash with just the diapers with a little bit of detergent, then do another wash with the towels added and the full amount of detergent.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

• thanks ladies!! It turned out fine!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageAuki13:
    I do it all the time. nbsp;I do a prerinse with just the diapers, then add the towels to the wash and do an extra rinse at the end with everything.

That's what I did when we just had DD2's overnight diapers to wash. I'd also thrown in our underwear and socks. Or sheets. Or pretty much anything that I was okay washing on hot. I double rinse all our clothes anyway, and we use Tide powder for our diapers.
    Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • When DS blew out his diaper the other night, I washed the diapers, the sheets, his sleeper, and a couple of towels all in the same wash.  I even sent everything through the pre-wash as well.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"