November 2012 Moms

Hear Ye, HEAR YE! You best read this shiz!

Mobile title: Hear Ye, HEAR YE! You best read this shiz!

Who is about to make an intro in Dec '13? This girl right here.

Who got KTFU with an IUD? This girl right here.

Who thinks there should be a 3u3 group? This girl right here. 

Discuss/Squee/Whatever :) 

V|V TSP V|V
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hear Ye, HEAR YE! You best read this shiz!

• imagesugar2515:

ZOMG!!!!!

I would insert a gif, but I can't on my work comp.

Congrats!!!

So, will you have 3U3? (I forget how old Q is)

Yep! Q is just over 2(turned 2 in march). He will be 2 3/4, Teddy will be 13ish months. 

V|V TSP V|V
  • I think you got the babies rabies.

Congrats! 

Any plans to change your name to something Dugger (esque)? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagepersephonerose:

I think you got the babies rabies.

Congrats! 

Any plans to change your name to something Dugger (esque)? 

No way Jose!! FI is getting snipped!!! 

V|V TSP V|V
  • AHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Congratualtions!!!!! CRAZY!!!!!!!!!! How do you feel?!?!?!?!?! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  •  Now I'm all..... if its a girl or boy!

• imageBabyMakes 3:

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Congratualtions!!!!! CRAZY!!!!!!!!!! How do you feel?!?!?!?!?! 

I'm alright right now. Yesterday was pretty shocking. I went today to do the blood test at my OB and they will call me as to when they want to take out the IUD. They aren't concerned today seeing as I'm not having any pain or bleeding. 

V|V TSP V|V
  • imageQuintonsMummah:
    imageBabyMakes 3:

I'm alright right now. Yesterday was pretty shocking. I went today to do the blood test at my OB and they will call me as to when they want to take out the IUD. They aren't concerned today seeing as I'm not having any pain or bleeding. 

I'm sure shocking doesn't even begin to describe it! With an IUD?! You know what?.... talk about meant to be! Wow!  

• OOOOOOMMMMMMGGGGGG!!!!!! Congrats mama!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageBabyMakes 3:
    imageQuintonsMummah:
    imageBabyMakes 3:

I'm sure shocking doesn't even begin to describe it! With an IUD?! You know what?.... talk about meant to be! Wow!  

That is what we came to terms with last night after the initial shock. The universe wants/needs me to be pregnant and have a baby so who am I to turn that down? haha 

V|V TSP V|V
  • MneraniMnerani member
    That's amazing!!! You are a defy-er of the odds! Congratulations!!
    DH and I are Americans living an adventure in Kenya since 2011
    DX: PCOS (annovulatory)
    Feb 2012: IUI #1 w/ only 1M sperm and a single follie = BFP! 
    Nov 2012: Little buddy born in Kenya
    Nov 2013: Trying for a second, still w PCOS
    Dec 2013: IUI cycle canceled for non-response
    Jan 2014: Break cycle BFP!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageQuintonsMummah:

....... FI is getting snipped!!! 

I hope that works for ya.  4u4, wow, I couldn't imagine that!!  

Congrats and best of luck!  3u3 will be fun.  

• OMG!!! Congrats!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers 46808 845377924360 2036704678 n

WIMG950372 1

• imageQuintonsMummah:
    imageBabyMakes 3:
    imageQuintonsMummah:
    imageBabyMakes 3:

That is what we came to terms with last night after the initial shock. The universe wants/needs me to be pregnant and have a baby so who am I to turn that down? haha 

Exactly! Please keep us posted!!! You're going to give many of us pregnancy and baby fever I bet!
  • GargitaGargita member
    Awwww...congrats!!!!!

image   My chart 

• This.is.awesome.

Please Baby QuintonsMummah, don't make your mommy throw up every day for nine months like your sweet brothers did.

Kthanx.

• milescmilesc member

imagerachael_c26:
    This.is.awesome. Please Baby QuintonsMummah, don't make your mommy throw up every day for nine months like your sweet brothers did. Kthanx.

^WSS.

Congrats Momma!!  

Those who don't believe in love at first sight, have never given birth
    Big sister meeting little brother for the first time-
    <a href="http://s326.photobucket.com/albums/k409/YellowMiles/?action=view
  • danak4danak4 member

A new baby!! Squeee !! I hope it's a girl!! (Unless you want another boy, then I hope it's a boy) Congrats QM.

When is the wedding again? Did you already buy that beautiful dress?

Pregnancy Ticker

photo 9c28f28c-5aae-4b20-8f02-ea27ec37f516_zpsdaed06b5.jpg
  • Oh.my.yay! My friend got knocked up last year with and IUD turns out those things aren't so great. I'm hoping for happy and healthy pregnancy for you! You need to keep us up to date on well everything!
  • imagedanak4:

A new baby!! Squeee !! I hope it's a girl!! (Unless you want another boy, then I hope it's a boy) Congrats QM.

Dress was bought and ordered. Not sure if we are going to move up the date or just stick with it. I have to see if my dress will fit a bump :) There goes my idea of drinking on my wedding day! haha 

V|V TSP V|V
  • Ahh!  Congrats!  

My brother has 3 little girls 3 and under and I'm pretty sure they'll all be best friends forever.  How fun :)

• congrats!!!!! 

Now can you propogate a bunch of baby shower, 1st trimester fun and include us??

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• imagecredcat7:

congrats!!!!! 

Now can you propogate a bunch of baby shower, 1st trimester fun and include us??

Of course!! 

V|V TSP V|V
  • Wow! Congratulations!  Please keep us updated on everything!  So exciting :)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • OMG!!! Congrats!! That's so crazy and so exciting :)

I have to ask, Mirena or Paraguard? You answer may determine how much sex DH gets for the next couple years.

• imageExcitedMum2B:

OMG!!! Congrats!! That's so crazy and so exciting :)

I have to ask, Mirena or Paraguard? You answer may determine how much sex DH gets for the next couple years.

Paraguard! 

V|V TSP V|V
  • Wowzers!! That's the longer lasting one! Decemeber? How many weeks are you now?

I will assume that makes my Mirena safe :)

• imageExcitedMum2B:

Wowzers!! That's the longer lasting one! Decemeber? How many weeks are you now?

I will assume that makes my Mirena safe :)

Yep, as per LMP EDD is 12/28. I'll know more when(or if) we get the IUD out. 

V|V TSP V|V
  • Big 'ole congrats to you!! Can't wait for the bumb pictures to start!! You have to update us here too in the HDBD posts! :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageMandJS:
    So we have Wedding Wednesdays. How about... Take2/3/whatever Tuesdays? In other words. You best be updating us with all the details. Stick out tongue

If this pregnancy is going to be anything like that last two...you'll be sick and tired of hearing from me! 

V|V TSP V|V
  • Congratulations! More babies!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Oh my gosh!! Congrats!!!!

Please tell me every single detail about getting pregnant with an IUD.  I'm so freaked out this will happen to me...

"A new baby is like the beginning of all things--wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Congratulations!!
    oa1
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

? Voted Cool Cat ~ 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards ?

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • imageQuintonsMummah:
    imagedanak4:

Dress was bought and ordered. Not sure if we are going to move up the date or just stick with it. I have to see if my dress will fit a bump :) There goes my idea of drinking on my wedding day! haha 

i got married when I was 6m pg. I had ordered the dress before I found out. It still fit on my wedding day! 

oa1
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

? Voted Cool Cat ~ 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards ?

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Congrats!

• Oh wow!! Congrats mamma!!!

• imageQuintonsMummah:
    imagedanak4:

Well, I guess we know one upside if you have another shittastic pregnancy...

• tngrl3tngrl3 member

OMG! Congrats!!!! I think you should get a special 3u3 badge to put in your siggy.

Not gonna lie, this gives me major baby fever and makes me seriously consider going for 2u2.  

image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageLuckyMissus:

Oh my gosh!! Congrats!!!!

Please tell me every single detail about getting pregnant with an IUD.  I'm so freaked out this will happen to me...

There really isn't that many details other than the OB said that I would DEFINITELY feel if the IUD had moved as I would have pain or cramping.....I have none of that. The only "symptom" I had was a late period...which is why I took the test originally. You know, that whole piece of mind thing and once test says Neg you'll get your period. Yeah, that didn't happen this time.

So I'll just sit back and wait for the OB to call me with info as to what we do next. I know there will be a u/s soon to see if the IUD can be removed safely and if not, they would just leave it in. :eek: 

V|V TSP V|V
  • Oh my goodness!  Congratulations!Party!!!

How crazy is that!?!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"