November 2012 Moms
Options

Sad Board

Our board is making me super sad... Anyone else? I used to dedicate an hour during Benjamin's nap in the morning to sit down with a cup of coffee and answer threads on here. Now there's like 2 in the morning! Sad face! Are we all just running out of questions since we are pros now?! Haha

Anyhoo....Here's a silly face pic! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Sad Board

• Options

Great picture!

Thats all I have at the moment. Too tired to think of anything else.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I agree! This board has been a bit slow lately. Let's do something to perk things up a bit!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers 46808 845377924360 2036704678 n

WIMG950372 1

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Also, I can only comment of peoples baby names on the baby name board for so long. Half the time, they are all the same names!

WIMG950372 1

• Options
    imagefennyann:
    Also, I can only comment of peoples baby names on the baby name board for so long. Half the time, they are all the same names!

Am I the only one that sticks to our board? I've gone to the 3 to 6 mo. Board once or twice. Otherwise I have no desire to stray from our board. Even when we are sad and boring, now that's commitment!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageBabyMakes 3:
    imagefennyann:
    Am I the only one that sticks to our board? I've gone to the 3 to 6 mo. Board once or twice. Otherwise I have no desire to stray from our board. Even when we are sad and boring, now that's commitment!

I'm also a baby name freak. That could be part of my problem.

WIMG950372 1

• Options

I agree, very quiet...

#1 excuse...work (although not my excuse)

#2 excuse...weather (we are outside as much as possible in the nice weather)

#3 excuse...our LOs are much more aware of stuff and more mobile. We have time to play with them, instead of just 'taking care' of them. (this is my main excuse, we are exploring and practicing new skills)

#4??  Anyone got another excuse?

• Options

imageBabyMakes 3:
    imagefennyann:

Me too, I don't even bother reading other boards! 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Uggh, I've been sooo slammed at work this week.  And I have like three things I've been wanting to post.  So, let's just do it real quick:

1. Sleep training has been semi-successful for us... and now we're teething.... awesome.

2. Have you guys seen this website www.milkbooks.com ?  New obssession.

3. F is scooting around his crib like crazy now, and he bangs his little head so hard on the sides, I really want to get bumpers.  Are they really that bad?

"A new baby is like the beginning of all things--wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"