Pregnant after a Loss

Worried

Hi all. I'm new here. I had two first trimester losses in the past year and should be 11 weeks along this time. I have not had any real problems this time such as the spotting/bleeding I had with the other two. I am worried though, because I don't "feel" pregnant anymore. My breasts don't hurt like they did, I'm over my food aversions and nausea, and I'm not "showing" at all. I don't know what to make of it and fear the worst again. My family thinks I'm being dramatic, but I have a nagging feeling something is wrong. Dr appt tomorrow which seems like forever from now. Thoughts? Feedback?

Re: Worried

• I know it's hard, but try not to worry about symptoms like that. It happens a lot, and just remember that those sort if symptoms don't always mean anything.

Good luck at your appointment!
    BFP #1 - Mango - 6/11/12, EDD 2/22/12 Natural MC 7/15/12
    BFP #2 - Nacho - 10/14/12, EDD 6/20/13, MMC 8 weeks, D&C 11/16/12
    All testing shows both H and I are perfectly normal. Baby Nacho had triploidy. 
    Back to normal business December 2012
    BFP #3 - Froggy - 1/15/13, EDD 9/27/13 TEAM GREEN
    It's a girl! Alice - Born 9/20/13, 8lbs 2oz

imageimage
  • jhs121jhs121 member

One of the ladies on here said this and it really stuck with me....

"The level of your symptoms is NOT a good indicator of the viability of your pregnancy."

Praying for great news for you!  {{{hugs}}}

We can't wait to meet you, our baby surfer GIRL!!!

BabyFruit Ticker

Anniversary

IMG_0517
  • Loading the player...
  • Symptoms or lack of symptoms are almost never never an indication of the health or viability of the pregnancy. And you are getting to that point now where your hcg levels are evening out and your symptoms should be lessening anyway.

Also, unless you're having multiples, no one is "showing" before 12 weeks. Your uterus isn't even up past your pelvic bone yet. If you appeared to be showing before, it was most likely just bloat. And that tends to go away a little around 12 weeks as well. Just remember that everything is fine until it isn't.

Suprise BFP: 8/17/11 (previous relationship)
    Natural m/c: 10/17/11
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Me (Katie)
    DX:PCOS
    DH (Adam
    Married 10/11/12
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC #1 since 3/12
  • imagejhs121:

One of the ladies on here said this and it really stuck with me....

"The level of your symptoms is NOT a good indicator of the viability of your pregnancy."

Praying for great news for you!  {{{hugs}}}

This is so true. With my first loss I had every symptom in the book and it was intense. I still had them even though the pregnancy wasn't viable (I had a missed m/c). The day that I noticed they were gone was the day I started bleeding.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP # 1 - 12/19/09 EDD 08/27/10 - D&C 1/26/10 @ 9w5d

BFP # 2 - 06/05/10 EDD 02/17/11, DS1 born on 2/14/11

BFP # 3 - 04/10/13 EDD 12/21/13 - D&C 05/15/13 @ 8w4d

BFP # 4 - 07/27/13 EDD 04/08/14 - CP 07/29/13

BFP # 5 - 09/14/13 EDD 05/28/14, DS2 born on 5/22/14 

• Thanks everyone. I appreciate the support. I guess I was freaking out a bit this morning. You guys really helped a lot!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"