August 2011 Moms

Noooooo

Feels like this is DD1 all over again.

Baby Boy will only nap for 20 minutes at a time, wants to nurse every hour, but only for a few minutes, and now won't let me put him down.

Gahhhhhhhhhhhh! 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Noooooo

• eesomeeesome member

Grrrrrrr!! Go to sleep, little man! Your mommy is tired!

You need this shirt:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Oh man I hope he starts sleeping and eating better.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I finally was able to put him down about an hour ago. I'm still hoping this is a growth spurt or some other phase that he will grow out of.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • lalalalalala.... I have my hands over my ears and I can't hear you! DD is going to be a PERFECT sleeper from day 1 and function according to a perfect 3 hour cycle, with 90 minutes to 2 hours of that 3 hours being sleep.

(That's seriously what I thought before DS shattered all of my expectations.)

Hope you get some sleep soon!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Oh joy! Don't worry you will get the groove Wink
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • imageKimbus22:
    All you people tempting me to have more babies with your adorable squishy pics and then you post this stuff and my chastity belt locks up again...

LOL. Well, you will be happy to know Baby Boy took pity on me and made up for the wacky days by only waking me up once last night.

Hooray!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"