July 2012 Moms

If you pray,

please do so for my friend. Her ex husband held her and their two year old son hostage last night. He raped and strangled her nearly to death [she is ok, by the grace of God], and threatened to kill her, the baby, and the cops when she called them. On top of all the trauma from the situation itself, one news station reported that she ran from the home and left her son inside, which is so disgustingly wrong. She begged and pleaded for his life to be spared over her own, and her ex eventually forced her out of the house and kept the baby in. The cops would not allow her back in. So she is dealing with so much crap from people saying what a terrible mother she is, after the worse night of her life and almost dying trying to SAVE him. Here is a link to one of the more accurate news stories. It still doesn't tell it all, but at least it doesn't say she left her son with a killer. Please, if you believe in the power of prayer like I do, send some up for her and her precious baby's healing and peace.https://www.ktul.com/story/22166704/broken-arrow-police-working-standoff-in-neighborhood

Re: If you pray,

• Oh my gosh, Sally.  I'm in tears reading your words and the article.  What a horrible situation.  Like PP, I hope her son is young enough that this won't affect him.  Likewise, I hope your friend is able to move on and recover from such a horrific event.  They're both in my prayers for sure.
    Dating since 3.8.2008. Married since 6.4.2011. Bryson born on 6.28.2012
     CafeMom Tickers
  • That poor woman and child! T&Ps coming to her, and hopes that her ex-husband gets shanked in jail!

ETA: had to add the ex, he doesn't deserve the right to not have it on there.

Even a minor event in the life of a child is an event of that child's world and thus a world event.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • That's awful! Praying for your friend and her baby.

• What a terrible thing to be put through! She and her son will be in my thoughts and prayers! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • That is awful! Sending lots and lots of prayers her way!
  • Thank you all so very much.

• So horrible.  I will lift up your friend & her child in prayer.
  • I can't imagine the anguish and heartbreak your friend is feeling. I am so thankful everyone is okay, I am sending my thoughts to her and the baby.
    imageimage
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That is so sad. She and her baby will be in my thoughts.
    "Parenting is a constant struggle between making your kid's live better and ruining your own." Willie Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty'
    Anniversary IMAG1763 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh my God, that is so terrible :(  Praying for them and also that the 2 year old won't have any memories of that.

image image
                      Ayden & Sydney

• How scary!  Definitely thinking/praying for your friend. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • lada85lada85 member
    My goodness. My heart breaks for the,  T&Ps. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • zyaszyas member
    Horrible!! I hope your friend and her son will be ok, Sally. T's and P's sent their way!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"