June 2013 Moms
Options

S/O Eating Habits

Just for fun, if there was a couple of foods you could magically  make "healthy" what would it be?

Mine would easily be Peanut butter (why can't it be as good as a leafy green?!?) and chocolate chip cookies.

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: S/O Eating Habits

• Options
    peanut butter is healthy in moderation :)
  • Options
    Good question. I'm gonna go with French fries and donuts. I would be sooooooo healthy!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ice cream would be my top pick!
  • Options
    Definitely ice cream!  Or anything chocolate!

• Options

Mmm...so many I'd change!

Let's go with cake/frosting, chocolate, fried rice, cheesecake. OMG I'm gonna go nuts...Was diagnosed with GD at 28 wks and it's been diet controlled. Soooo ready to have this baby and enjoy just ONE meal without worrying about carbs/sugar!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

Diet Coke & bagels w/ cream cheese

DS#1 3-28-02 ~ DD 6-15-09 ~ DS#2 5-31-13

• Options
    Cheesecake, pop, cakes, and pecan pies.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Chocolate. I think I could give up all my other unhealthy eating habits if I could eat as much chocolate as I want.

I figure I've already figured out how to make ice cream healthy by making milkshakes with it lol.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    CCR630CCR630 member
    French fries!!
    www.thefamilyragan. blogspot.com Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageTheyCalledHerKate:
    peanut butter is healthy in moderation :)

Yes, but I passed moderation a long time ago!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Crispy everything bagels with mounds of scallion cream cheese!
  • Options
    ehnastoehnasto member

Anything potato (chips, fries, baked, etc) and sugar waffer cookies. Those cookie are like crack!

• Options
    BC&LMBC&LM member
    French fries and pizza!
  • Options
    Poutine or nachos!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    LuthyLuthy member

Cheese. And ice cream. I would love to be able to eat infinite amounts of cheese. Mmmm, cheese.

And I just miss ice cream so badly right now. At least I can eat SOME cheese with the GD but ice cream is pretty much out. 

• Options
    Ice cream!!!!!!!!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    If I could somehow pack a serving of vegetables into each oreo cookie and have them taste exactly the same....yea I'd do it!  Mmmm oreos!
  • Options
    YakutYakut member
    Cake! I love baking cake from absolute scratch, and I have impaired glucose tolerance and am being careful, so no cake for ages. Just today, I want to make elderflower cake, rose cake, orange blossom cake, maple cake, and pink lemonade pound cake. Also my signature cake, which is chocolate cake with melted baking chocolate icing and cream/jam filling, with each layer bathed in cognac. And a flourless chocolate mint cake. And I'd love to get an ice cream maker and have a large garden so I can make flower-flavored sorbets to go with the unlimited amounts of healthy cake. Damn....
  • Options
    YakutYakut member

image~~Chels&Ry~~:
    Poutine or nachos!

<3 Ach, poutine! <3 Such a high GI! But so very very delicious! 

• Options

Bake this train up...I consider a bagel a decent breakfast choice, hell I will even put peanut butter on it and consider myself good!

It would rock if fast food were magically healthy!  Spaghetti Os, anything with nacho cheese, cake/cookies, I could go on forever!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Faith7Faith7 member

Pizza.

And sugary baked goods (cookies, doughnuts, cakes, etc.) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"