Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Recommend your booster seats for your table

I am looking for a booster to replace our high chair. Not looking to spend a ton of $$ on it since she is already 18 months. She is too small for the blue cooshie one. My DS uses that and we tried. She needs to be up a little higher.

I found this on a local mom FB board - selling it for $10. all i know is its Safety first and this is not the one that folds - so I do not think it is the one that the back comes off. The tray is removable and there is a bar between the legs. I am thinking if this is a longer term booster the leg thing may make it harder for her to get on and off by herself.

Thoughts on this one or suggestions on others.

I found this one and I have $5 rewards at Kmart - so it would be $20.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Recommend your booster seats for your table

• SusieBWSusieBW member

We have a FP Space Saver that we will continue using as a booster until DD is ready to just sit in a regular chair.  It looks just like the ones that you posted.  It does have the bar between her legs.  The Space Saver fits nice nice under our table, which I know is a lot of peoples' complaint about that seat.  It's been working out great for us since she was about 6 months old, and we love it

DD will never be able to get in and out of it by herself, I don't think.  She would have to climb up the chair to do it, and I'd rather she not do that.  I feel like that's going to be the case with pretty much any booster that we would get, though. DD already loves sitting in a regular chair, so it probably won't be much longer before we're done with it, anyway.  It's nice in that it keeps her contained a little bit, though.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMRoss1982:

We have this one too.  Works great for the price.  We've taken it to Grandma's house and we also set it up at our patio table outside.  When it gets gross, we just hose it off!

DS 11.24.11
    MMC 3.30.16
  • Loading the player...
  • We used this for DS from about 15 until 22 months.  Then he started sitting in a regular chair. We haven't put DD in it yet, but will once she's unhappy in her high chair.  We put a plastic place mat down to limit the mess made on the table. 

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2265745

Hilary
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • We love the FP Healthy Care Deluxe booster. We've  been using it since he was about 7 months.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageSusieBW:

We have a FP Space Saver that we will continue using as a booster until DD is ready to just sit in a regular chair.  It looks just like the ones that you posted.  It does have the bar between her legs.  The Space Saver fits nice nice under our table, which I know is a lot of peoples' complaint about that seat.  It's been working out great for us since she was about 6 months old, and we love it

DD will never be able to get in and out of it by herself, I don't think.  She would have to climb up the chair to do it, and I'd rather she not do that.  I feel like that's going to be the case with pretty much any booster that we would get, though. DD already loves sitting in a regular chair, so it probably won't be much longer before we're done with it, anyway.  It's nice in that it keeps her contained a little bit, though.

This is us too, but my son does try to climb in and out himself.  We have bar-height chairs, so I really try not to encourage that.

June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I just bought this one (prince lionheart soft booster seat) last week.  My DD loves it.  Duh, because I bought it in pink. 

• cast920cast920 member
    We use the Fisher Price Table Time Turtle Booster when we travel. It's under 15 bucks if you buy directly from amazon. DD has used it occasionally since about 10 months. It straps to the back and bottom of a chair and has a 3 point buckle. The buckle is removable when the child is older.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0042D69UG/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1367881914sr=81pi=SL75
  • Safety 1st sit booster. It is 12 dollars at Walmart. Easy to clean, nice high boost to the table, and has seat belts, which my 18 month old needs.

Edit: my 2.5 year old climbs on and off of the booster by himself.
  • https://www.kmart.com/safety-1st-174-sit-snack-go-convertible-booster-pink/p-023V005651038000P?prdNo=26&blockNo=26&blockType=G26

We got these. They break down for on the go, the trays aren't huge, and the feet go down so it can fit under the table once they stop using the trays. 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"