April 2013 Moms

Not looking forward to tonight

DD has been sleeping allllll day so she's probably going to be up allllll night. It has been so hot I haven't been able to sleep at all.
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Not looking forward to tonight

• imagemngildersleeve:
    DD has been sleeping allllll day so she's probably going to be up allllll night. It has been so hot I haven't been able to sleep at all.

Dealing with this right now mommyneedssleep
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sometimes sleep begets sleep and she may be going through a growth spurt. Don't stress just yet.
    TTC since May 2012; BFP July 31st, 2012; EDD April 13th, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • none5none5 member

imageRussianMommy:
    Sometimes sleep begets sleep and she may be going through a growth spurt. Don't stress just yet.

yes. Days I complained she slept all day and nearly cried about it were the nights she slept the longest! Who knew?!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagenone5:

imageRussianMommy:
    Sometimes sleep begets sleep and she may be going through a growth spurt. Don't stress just yet.

yes. Days I complained she slept all day and nearly cried about it were the nights she slept the longest! Who knew?!

Its true. Sleep begets sleep! 

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"