January 2013 Moms

Facebook Group

I have been active off and on since my BFP. Sometimes life (and a broken iPad) has gotten in the way. Anyway, I never joined the FB group early on because I didn't think that I would be active enough. I love my July 2011 group, and i have become real life friends with some of the girls.I would hate to miss out on this with you guys. Is it too late to join the January group? I totally understand if you don't want to add new members at this point, but I thought that I would check. No hard feelings either way.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Facebook Group

• I've asked to join twice and the person running it has never responded. I don't know if it's TB's messaging or if I'm not wanted :(
  • If you pm me your email I think I can add you to the one I am in.  I am not really active there myself though.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagezonagirlie:
    I've asked to join twice and the person running it has never responded. I don't know if it's TB's messaging or if I'm not wanted :(

I'm the admin of the group, I've never received a message from you Sad.  I will PM you and Mason&Momma a link to the group.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

PCOS and Hypothyroidism- Successful IUI's- May 2012 and October 2014.  Miscarriage @ 6w3d in December 2009.
  • imagegoofyteacher:

imagezonagirlie:
    I've asked to join twice and the person running it has never responded. I don't know if it's TB's messaging or if I'm not wanted :(

I'm the admin of the group, I've never received a message from you Sad.  I will PM you and Mason&Momma a link to the group.

Could you please send me a link as well!? I'm always on mobile and as lame as it sounds, can only figure out how to receive PM's, not send them, from my computer. Thanks!
  • Ooh...I wouldn't mind the link also!
    imageimageAnniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagegoofyteacher:

imagezonagirlie:

The link isn't active. The group must be private and need a personal invite.  

• imageMason&Mama:
    imagegoofyteacher:

imagezonagirlie:

The link isn't active. The group must be private and need a personal invite.  

Sent you a PM

PCOS and Hypothyroidism- Successful IUI's- May 2012 and October 2014.  Miscarriage @ 6w3d in December 2009.
  • imagejjr1214:
    Me too please! I sent a PM awhile ago but never heard back.

I sent you a friend request and if your FB is correct we live in the same town, which is CRAZY!

• Can I join too? I requested a looong time ago also.
    Thanks!
  • drpaynedrpayne member
    imagezonagirlie:
    I've asked to join twice and the person running it has never responded. I don't know if it's TB's messaging or if I'm not wanted :

This. Maybe we should start our own.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagedrpayne:
    imagezonagirlie:
    I've asked to join twice and the person running it has never responded. I don't know if it's TB's messaging or if I'm not wanted :

Several of the people that requested I could not find based on the name your gave me or your settings do not allow me to friend you.  I thought most of you I had messaged back to let you know that.  I know Dr. Payne, that I sent you a message back.

• imagedrpayne:
    imagezonagirlie:

I take that back, I didn't respond to the message.  I sent you a friend request.  I just sent you another one again.

• imagezonagirlie:

Okay, I went back and looked.  I friend requested you quite some time ago and it's never been accepted.

• Can I have the link too please?!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I would also like to join, if it's not to late. Thanks!
    Married 1~6~2007
    Baby Girl born 1~27~13 after 4 1/2 years of infertility issues

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

BFP #2 12/28/14

BabyFetus Ticker

• PM's sent.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"