Cloth Diapering
Options

Destashing Alva/sunbaby/MF

If you don't like a price make me offers.

The more you buy the better deal I will make you. I am doing Paypal only. I can only ship to the US (Sorry Canada!) In the PM will you please include your zip code so I can let you know upfront what the shipping will be :) only charging real shipping, no inflated fees.

These are from a smoke free/pet free home. Washed in a top loader with Tide. The MF inserts were recently stripped some are a little worn and some are BRAND NEW. We decided to ditch MF and ended up with 55 MF inserts to sell! I wish I could choose to tack an extra buck onto diapers to get a different insert.

The Alva/Sunbaby have never been bleached or stripped. All are in EUC EXCEPT the one sunbaby that is $2 it is in need of slight repair. The stitching came loose in the back and just needs to be stitched back down. I just never got around to it and now I'm selling a bunch since Buddy PT (woohoo)

Anyway prices are as marked. Like I said if you buy a bunch I will make sure to cut you a good deal.

The Price on the pictures is per diaper. :)

MF inserts are 1$ each or if you buy more I will make deals.

PENDING: Please Send me your Paypal email so I can invoice and ship today!

AliciaS- Alva Wet Bag/Football Baby Legs/Olive Green Alva

Jolililas- Sunbaby Alligator/Sunbaby Retro Dot

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Destashing Alva/sunbaby/MF

• Options
    Is the retro dot Sunbaby that one that needs a repair? Got a pic of it? How much for that one and the Monster one to 78258?
  • Options

Which one is the monster?

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageJolililas:
    Is the retro dot Sunbaby that one that needs a repair? Got a pic of it? How much for that one and the Monster one to 78258?

Do you mean the one with the aligators? Right beneath the one that needs a little love?

Is going to be $6 for the diapers and 5.60 for the shipping. so total $11.60

• Options
    5.60 for shipping? Those 2 diapers should weigh no more than 6 oz and ship by 1st class for less than 2.50.
  • Options

imageJolililas:
    5.60 for shipping? Those 2 diapers should weigh no more than 6 oz and ship by 1st class for less than 2.50.

I just went by what USPS said. If you want I can take them to the post office and have them weighed before I even invoice you?

• Options
    you have pm
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imagemngildersleeve:
    you have pm

Back atcha

• Options
    OMG I want the football baby legs! 

ETA- ok I PM'd you. lol

ETA Again- Are you selling the Alva's WITH an insert or are they separate? I'm interested in possibly buying all the Alva's to donate to the CD charity I mentioned to you, but I would need the inserts as well. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    pm sent
  • Options
    PM's back at ya ladies!!
  • Options
    replied
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Replied. I have to run and do some house hold shopping today so I will be back in a few hours. If any one is interested in any of the remaining diapers please leave a comment saying I have a PM!

• Options
    Do you have any diapers left?
  • Options
    imagekandypatterson:
    Do you have any diapers left?

Lol yeah still about 14 pockets snaps and 18 pocket HL plus some random fitteds and covers. Lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"