April 2013 Moms

Irrational funnies

It is raining in southern Ohio. LO is being a noisy sleeper; I am listening to her, the rain, and this other noise that sounds like someone walking on the roof. My first thought? Zombies. Not the wind, it's the undead coming to get us. Oh the sleeplessness! It does crazy things to you. 
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Irrational funnies

• Just wanted to say hi, I'm in Northern Ohio and its not raining here. I do know what you mean about the sleeplessness getting to you though
  • I say it's zombies.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • the real question is: are you prepared for zombies?? 
  • I can totally relate. We are visiting my parents and last night as I'm feeding DS at 4am, their dogs start going nuts barking in the back bedroom, and I swore I heard a helicopter flighing over the house the washing machine was running. So my brain turned it into "the cops must be on a man hunt for a murderer." Absolute exhaustion.
  • heddy79heddy79 member

imageOoglybear:
    the real question is: are you prepared for zombies?? 

DH and I are huge Walking Dead fans and have actually discussed our action plan if zombies really happened.  lol.  We have 2 swords that will come in very handy. 

image BabyFetus Ticker
  • Haha that sounds like something MH or I would think!

Lucas 3.5.11
    Tyler 4.23.13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"