May 2013 Moms

TP's please

I haven't been feeling well at all since I had the babyin monday. It got a lot worse today, my chest was tight and I had a hard time breathing all day. With all the fluid I still had on my body, we decided to go to the ER. After tons of test they ruled out any blood clots, but said I have fluid on my lungs and post partum heart failure. They said its a good thing I came in, because it would have gotten very serious very quickly. My mother in law is being a blessing to us and keeping they baby. My husband is staying with me because I'm pretty scared. They said its usually temporary if treated. It's been a really hard week, so please pray for us.

April 29, 2013
8 pound 4 ounces
20 1/2"

DX: 2001 Severe Endometriosis 
5/2006: BFP 5/2006: M/C
10/2008: TTC W/Severe Endo
1/2010: 6 cycles with Clomid=all BFN
9/5/2012: BFP 

https://www.facebook.com/pages/TheCraftyPie/265482416859470

Re: TP's please

• Sounds very scary but also super reassuring that you got in and are being treated. Take good care, T and P's on the way!

bfp #1 10/15/2009 m/c 11/4/09 10 weeks Lily you are not forgotten
    bfp #2 4/5/2010 CP, m/c 4/12/10 5 weeks Baby Lo
    Diagnosed PCOS 10/10 RX 1500 mg Metformin/day
    bfp#3 4/5/2011 Missed m/c discovered 5/24/2011 (10w 5d) baby Asher stopped growing at 6 weeks
    I know he is playing with his siblings in heaven right now...

rx'd factor II gene mutation 7/11 prescribed 5000 units Heparin daily
    rx'd Sjogren's Disease 8/11

bfp #4 9-6-2012 RAINBOW Baby Ky born 5-9-13
    bfp #5 8-26-14  RAINBOW #2 Due 5-8-2015

baby development
  • You're in the best place for you so try not to be scared. My thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Praying for you!
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                            Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • Many thoughts and prayers to you! Hopefully with the appropriate care, things clear up soon.

• Feel better, praying for u
  • Oh no, how scary! So glad you went in when you did. You'll be in my thoughts!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm glad you went in and are getting the care you need. Feel better soon!!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Holy crap!  How scary!  I'm glad you went in, and I hope you are on the mend soon!
  • Hugs. I'm sorry you're going through this. Fx your recovery is quick and you're back home soon with your LO.

View Full Size Image

• mytincmytinc member

Sending thoughts and prayers. Glad you are listening to your body and that you decided to get checked out.  

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

First Son - born 2013
    Second Son - born 2014 - Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (HLHS) and Double Outlet Right Ventricle (DORV).  First open heart surgery at 5 days old.  He's had 3 open heart surgeries and several other procedures and is currently doing amazing.
    Third Son - due June 9, 2018
  • rsage53rsage53 member
    That sounds really scary!  I am glad you went in and are getting treated.  T&Ps coming your way!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thoughts and prayers coming at you. Sounds frightening- but I'm glad you didn't wait around to go in. I hope the doctors and nurses are taking good care of you.
    She is here! 5-29-13

• TP's your way!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • IM so sorry to hear.  Good think you went to the er.  Ts and ps.
  • You're in my prayers. I hope you feel better soon.
  • Holy cow!  Good luck and I hope you fully recover quickly!  

• I can't imagine how difficult it must be to be sick and away from your baby. I hope you recover quickly! So glad you went in when you did!

BabyFruit Ticker  

Little West #1: Born May 23, 2013

Little West #2: Due April 15, 2015

2U2 Fossil Mommy

• I am so sorry to hear this.  I am glad you went in too.  Definitely praying for you.  Good luck and keep us updated.
  • pnutgpnutg member
    Prayers for a quick recovery!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • LN1024LN1024 member
    I will be thinking of you. Prayers for a smooth and quick recovery. 
  • I know that it's hard but try not to worry, your in a good place. I'm sorry that your dealing with this and I'm thinking of you. T&P's coming your way mama.
  • Ana0927Ana0927 member
    I am so sorry! That sounds really scary. Sending lots of T&P your way. Hope you feel better soon so you can go home to your baby. 
  • That sounds terrifying.  I'm so sorry.  Definite T&P's your way.  Good luck.
    I'd put a Movember mustache fail, but then
    you'd all have to look at it until February.
  • Boo0512Boo0512 member
    You poor thing! Sorry you are going through this. Prayers for a speedy recovery!
  • kasabbykasabby member
    That sounds so scary. Sorry you are going through this. Hope you get better soon.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Prayers being sent up for you- I'm so glad you went to get checked out and didn't just let it go by.  Keep us posted when you can.
  • Good thing you were a smart cookie!  They'll get you better.  Ts and Ps on their way to you. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Sending you tons of well wishes and positive vibes!
  • That is scary! I'm so glad you went in when you did! TPs for a speedy recovery!
  • Sending you thoughts and prayers!

TTC #2:
    March - May 2014 - Natural cycles - no luck
    June 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    July 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    August 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    September 2014 - Clomid 50mg - Fingers crossed...

• So glad you didn't ignore it and went to the ER.  Praying for you!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • That sounds very scary. I am glad that you are being treated and that your husband is able to stay with you while your MIL watches your LO. Did they give you any idea how long "temporary" would be?

You are definitely in my thoughts and prayers.

• I'm so sorry you are going through this. Sending thoughts and prayers for a quick and full recovery.

**BFP 6/2/2015
    Toddler Boy 5/24/2013
  • thinking of you!
  • We're all pulling for you! Hope it gets better very soon.
  • sweetheart, feel better!  Sorry you are going through this.  I will send prayers your way!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"