July 2012 Moms

Pet Peeves

Let me first say that I very much dislike the term "pet peeves".  What the helll is a peeve, and what does a pet have to do with anything?!?  Okay, now onto the things that annoy the bajeesus  out of me.  Please add your own!

1. People dropping by unannounced.  This is probably my numero uno pet peeve.  I hate, nay, loathe the drop by.

2. Being late.  This mainly goes for myself.  It doesn't bother me too much when other people are late, but I get very anxious and uneasy when I am late for anything.  I am very, very rarely late to anything

3. When people use the words "always" and or "never" for things that are not "always" or "never".  For example, the other day MH says "...you always leave this light on."  I kind of went off a little because I do not ALWAYS leave the light on.  I leave it on when I am running in and out of that room trying to get things done, sure.  But I do ALWAYS turn it off when I am done with that room.  I don't know why this one bothers me so much, but it really does.

Go on, add yours! 

Re: Pet Peeves

• People I barely know questioning my parenting choices. "Oh, you let her play with straws?" It's not like I'm teaching her to juggle knives.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Nasty American flags.  If your flag is all ratty, stained, ripped up, TAKE IT DOWN ALREADY.  Show some respect, since you seem to care.

• Loading the player...
  • YES!!! 100% your #2! That is me totally!!! I am NEVER late for anything (haha got you)... I'm rarely late for anything and if I am I'm a total anxious mess.

Mine:

1. Guilt trips. I hate them and they are totally unnecessary. You just make someone feel like total sh!t. I hate them.

2. The turn signals! Or lack of using them I should say. What makes YOU so important (or lazy) that you can't use a turn signal that the law requires and it is for the safety of those around you, including yourself?!?!?

3. People who chew with their mouth open. UGH! DH does this sometimes and it drives. me. mad.  

imageAnniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • elizdgelizdg member

I pretty much agree with every one that y'all have posted so far. I'll add:

1. People who act like their lives are super perfect on FB, but everyone knows that your husband is cheating on you and you are in denial (just as an example ;)

2.  When people pick their teeth with their fingernails after eating. So absolutely disgusting. Go get some floss or something.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Haha to your number 3. I'm totally guilty of that and my h loves to call me on it. His favorite thing to tell me is: only the dark side speaks in absolutes. Lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14
  • Being late. Of course I married a man who is late for everything!!!
    People at red lights blaring crude music. I dont care the 'shawty ride yo dik so good' gross.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • jenosbojenosbo member
    I agree with all of the above and ill add

Loud chewing or smacking ugh it drives me insane!!! My mom is the worst to eat around oh and talking wje chewing just finish and swallow and then talk how hard is it?!?!?

Also my new annoyance is people commenting how small ds is. Actually people is he very tall for his age 90 just a skinny boy now shut the f up!!

There are probably so many more but those are the 2 main ones
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have to completely agree with the loud chewing one.  And more specifically, spaghetti slurping!  My MIL, and all 4 SIL's are horrendous spaghetti slurpers and it grosses me right out.  Ugh.  And my one SIL is a major fork chewer also.  I cringe on Wednesdays when we see them for dinner. 
  • I have so many! I can't stand incompetence. Also hate when people expect accolades for doing their job! That's why you get paid, nimrod! Oh, and when people act like its such a hassle/ inconvenience to do their job. Can you guess what I'm dealing with today?
    "Parenting is a constant struggle between making your kid's live better and ruining your own." Willie Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty'
    Anniversary IMAG1763 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • People that believe everything they read on facebook, then share it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"