June 2013 Moms

Sneezing

Oh my. It is so painful to sneeze this far along. I feel like my gut is going to pop from the pressure and it sends shooting pains all over my uterus.

I extend my deepest sympathy to anyone who has a cold or allergies in third tri.

That is all.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Sneezing

• A few weeks ago I sneezed and my navel area was so sore, I couldn't get to an upright position to brace myself! By far the worst!
  • caffrincaffrin member
    I have a cold right now. And I've peed myself multiple times in the past couple of days. Pitiful!
         Lilypie - (2Lt7)      Lilypie - (WFOL)

Jonah Stephen born at 39w on 11/3/2011                Naomi Isabel born at 37w 5d on 5/27/2013
  • Loading the player...
  • Maybe I'm crazy, but even yawning makes my insides hurt at this point.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yes! I hate it and the pollen around here is ridiculous right now.
  • The sneezing isn't as bad as the coughing. I have a sinus infection that moved it's way down into my chest. Coughing not only makes my entire belly sore, but makes me full on pee my pants if I'm not actively emptying my bladder every 10 minutes. I'm over it.
  • Ugh! Sneezing and allergies suck. I definitely feel your pain.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DH finds it terrifying when I sneeze and immediately cry out in pain. It's awful. I hate allergy season.

CJ 05/29/2013

• LuthyLuthy member
    I haven't had much pain, I just pee every time I sneeze or cough...

• Faith7Faith7 member
    Oh my goodness, yes!  I've had a cough for the past 3 weeks and it hurt SO BAD.  No one seemed to understand that amount of pain I was in each time.  I thought I was going to tear something or injure myself.  I got good at suppressing that cough reflex; I decided choking to death was preferable to ripping my belly apart.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"