November 2012 Moms

SCAT

Saturday Catch All Thread

We haven't done one of these in a really, really long time. So, GIF, b!tch, confess, brag. Do whatever you want.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: SCAT

• Loading the player...
  • I'm at work today but didn't have to come in until 11. K got up this morning, I put him next to SO and told him he needed to be fed and changed. I listed all these things I had to do and get ready for work so he needed to do it this time. (I ALWAYS get up with K). I turned around, went back in the room, and slept for another hour and a half :)

• imageLuckylove23:

We're going to a redneck wedding today.. Like our " wedding present" was a keg of beer for the "reception" .. Yeah. It's like that.. 

sounds ?ber tacky, but I have a feeling it's gonna be a good ol time! Lol 

image GIFSoup

haha I wanna go!!!!!!!!!!! I'll redneck it up with you!

• imagekatiemay8979:
    I'm at work all day today which is rare. DH has both girls and this is the first time I've left DD2. I keep getting texts about how good things are going at home.... whew, what a relief!

Really, it is a relief to know when you're stuck somewhere, BUT....

when you get the good news, don't you ever just kinda go:

Of course things are going good. Why don't they ever go smooth for me?

But I've noticed I want Cu to be a perfect angel so I can get a thousand chores done too. I think the expectations are different for DH. Stick out tongueLike... just keep the baby alive!1!!! (Obviously, I'm joking, but he doesn't stress about getting a whole bunch of random housework done).

I think if I really took a step back and look at how our days go (just Cu and I), our days really go smoothly too. Just...don't look in my sink, or in the bedroom! Don't go in there!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• kbl13kbl13 member

DH has a man cold.

This day is hell... and it's only 1pm

• We just installed the convertible seat in my vehicle this morning. I may have teared up a bit when we put H in it. He loves it because he can look around a lot more. He was constantly doing belly crunches in his infant career. He looks so grown up all the time!

• image+MeganS+:
    We just installed the convertible seat in my vehicle this morning. I may have teared up a bit when we put H in it. He loves it because he can look around a lot more. He was constantly doing belly crunches in his infant career. He looks so grown up all the time!

Which CC did you go with? (You may have mentioned this before, but I just don't remember)

We're looking when DH gets back in town & have no idea even where to start.

Random: My 11 yo niece stayed the night with us last night & is staying tonight since DH is out of town. She has been such a huge help & I'm completely taking advantage of it. Thank you, niece!  

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image[/URL]

saw this on FB and loved it..... I kinda felt like mailing my cat with his bad behavior lately hahahah... JK of course.. Bt it does remind me of when we tried to put him n a box when we where moving.  Didn't happen, he rode in the car like the dog. Lol.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • at 8:30 this morning I took sammie for a walk... went by a friends house who was having a yard sale....

tok baby home, fed her, put her in bed with dad and left a note that I went back to friends.... 2pm and after hot dogs and margaritas he brings baby by... now we are home and she is napping... best random fun day in a while

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• imagecredcat7:

at 8:30 this morning I took sammie for a walk... went by a friends house who was having a yard sale....

tok baby home, fed her, put her in bed with dad and left a note that I went back to friends.... 2pm and after hot dogs and margaritas he brings baby by... now we are home and she is napping... best random fun day in a while

That does sound fun! Good for you for having some fun me time! 

• I HATE the dry boogies sticking out of W's nose.  I wanna pick them, but I can't get at 'em!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Random: I love have the inlaws come visit. I love having them stay at our house. I hate that it kills sexy time. I want some lovin' from my hubby.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I'm usually a lurker, but I just had to add mine: Dh was totally gonna get some tonight, until he didn't share his ice cream with me. Now, I don't feel like sharing my awesome bj skills with him! Too bad!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageLoveBeingMrsA:

image+MeganS+:
    We just installed the convertible seat in my vehicle this morning. I may have teared up a bit when we put H in it. He loves it because he can look around a lot more. He was constantly doing belly crunches in his infant career. He looks so grown up all the time!

Which CC did you go with? (You may have mentioned this before, but I just don't remember)

We're looking when DH gets back in town & have no idea even where to start.

Random: My 11 yo niece stayed the night with us last night & is staying tonight since DH is out of town. She has been such a huge help & I'm completely taking advantage of it. Thank you, niece!  

We went with the Recaro ProRide. DH said it was easier to install than the infant carrier. H seems to really like it. He slept like a champ on our 3 hour drive yesterday.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"