January 2014 Moms

Wishing I had symptoms

I know. I'm insane. But I kinda wish I was a little sick or had slightly sore boobs. I was soo sick w my first two pregnancies that not being sick this time makes me worry, and almost forget I'm pregnant. I'm scared this means I'm going to get to my first US and they are going to day "surprise it's twins!" In some cruel twist of fait ;

Re: Wishing I had symptoms

• Maybe its a boy ;-)

in all seriousness, I barely have any symptoms either so I understand.  I felt crappy yesterday but I think that was more an effect of being ready for the weekend.  

DS1 born 3/27/12 DS2 due 1/8/14
  • That's how I felt yesterday. Today I almost threw up on my hairstylist, and haven't felt much better since... 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I was never feeling sick with my first, so I understand.  This time around I am really nauseous one day and fine the next!
    *****Can you see me in 3D???????***** image. Lilypie Second Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I didn't get sick with DS until the last couple weeks of 1st trimester but I was throwing up before I could even get a positive pregnancy test with DD.  Symptoms vary pregnancy to pregnancy.  Right now I have just enough symptoms to remind me that I am pregnant without feeling like I've been run over by a truck, but on the days that I have few symptoms I wish I had more so I get where you are coming from.

BFP #1 10/13/09 EDD 06/20/10 DS Born on 06/26/10
    BFP #2 03/08/11 EDD 11/16/11 DD Born on 11/04/11
    BFP #3 08/29/12 EDD 05/06/13 M/C on 08/30/12
    BFP #4 11/01/12 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C on 12/28/12
    BFP #5 04/30/13 EDD 01/03/14 DS Born on 01/02/14
    BFP #6 01/11/15 EDD 09/22/15 M/C 03/09/15
  • I was never sick with my DS so I get it.  I did start getting a little hint of morning sickness around 8-9 weeks but nothing too severe. I'm not one to get sore boobs, even when I have my period so that portion has never been an issue with me. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I didn't have any symptoms with DD at all and I carried her with no complications right until her due date. Try not to worry!

• It is still early.   Symptoms could still hit you like a ton of bricks!

Funny how pregnancies are all different, huh?
    imageimage
    Baby Chugging born 12.28.13
    induction due to HELLP

• I totally get it. Just something to remind me, and give me confidence that things are going the way they're supposed to. One thing that I remind myself of that helps a little is that I was way more nauseated my first pregnancy (ended in a loss) than with my pregnancy with DS. My nips are a little tender this time, which is at least more than I can say for my last pregnancy (also a loss).
    Jake on swing AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
  • lizok22lizok22 member
    Thank you. I w just going to post the same thing. I am exhausted but I am not sure if it is just from lack of good sleep and a lot of life stress. Lets try not to dwell on it.
  • Yes it's amazing how everyone reacts differently. I'm 5 weeks today and some days I'm nauseated and a little crampy and the next 2 days nothing. Soo weird. The only symptom I have had since a week before AF is that my boobs were never this sore before and it's so uncomfortable. Happy and greatly 9 months to u
  • I feel the same way. I have had some minor symptoms but I find myself kind of hoping to throw up. It's nice to know I'm not the only one thinking this. I know it is t true but I have always heard tha being sick is a sign of a healthy baby. It's freaking me out
  • I don't have many either and I hate it....it scares me. Never thought I would want to be sick!

Ticker/Siggy Warning:  Children and losses mentioned

TTC #1 since 7/2011
    ME: 37  DH: 38
    SA-12/28/11-normal
    HSG-1/16/12-possible blocked left tube
    BFP#1---CP 7/9/12
    Hysteroscopy-8/9/12-blocked left tube for sure, proceeding with IUI#1
    IUI#1 (Gonal-F + trigger)=BFP#2 m/c @ 19w1d D&E 1/23/13
    IUI #2 (Gonal F + trigger)=BFP#3 EDD 1/6/14 TWINS!!!
    Identical girls born 11/17/13
    BFP#4 EDD 8/27/15 MMC at 7w6d

BFP#5 m/c at 6w

BFP#6 EDD 10/5/16  Going Strong!  It's a Girl!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"