January 2013 Moms

Curious about KTFU

I haven't been on TB in foreves, but I am just curious...am I the only J13 Mama that is already KTFU?

Just curious.

Hope you ladies are well!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Curious about KTFU

• ObLaDiObLaDi member
    Wow congrats! Are you on track for Irish twins?

I'm on lockdown for at least 2 years.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hello stranger! How are things with you? I had been thinking about you, I hope you worked things out with your hubs.

Jacob, 1/14/13
  • Loading the player...
  • Jack was born at 35w3days on Christmas Eve, this LO is Due December 2, but I will be having a RCS at 39 weeks, so basically Thanksgiving. Hopefully I can make it to 39 weeks.

• Hey lady, congrats on #2! Hope all is well with you 
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • Woah. I thought I was crazy for thinking July. 

Was this one planned or an Irish oops? I had an emergency c-section so I was told I had to wait at least a year and thought we were pushing it by only waiting six months to start trying again. I assume you're considered high risk and that's why you have to do an RCS planned out? 

• ta78ta78 member

Congratulations! 12 weeks along already. Wow.

I'm sure there will be more soon. Two is enough for me.

Q :  06.25.10
    W : 01.11.13

#3 : due 11.02.15

• Wow! Congrats!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers >Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• The mini pill and EP failed me.

I had an emergency c-section too. They said its too dangerous to try and labor so soon together. Boo.

• imagechefsteph:

The mini pill and EP failed me.

I had an emergency c-section too. They said its too dangerous to try and labor so soon together. Boo.

Yikes. We were thinking July but I'm super nervous. What are the docs telling you is likely to happen with a csection so soon? What kind of recovery? Are things good? I remember you had some issues with home and with your delivery.
  • Congrats!

As a parent of 2 under 2, I can promise you that it will be challenging. However, I absolutely wouldn't have it any other way.

Mine are not quite as close (17 months), but I was allowed to try for a VBAC. After 48 hours of labor and several complications (none related to prior C-section), I had to have a RCS. If you really want to try to VBAC, do your research and discuss it with your providers. Some practices really discourage them, but others are more open. Make an informed decision for yourself. Don't let them make the decision for you. 

• See Steph, you're special! Wink
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Mine are 15 months apart and my doc said we could try VBAC but didn't recommend it. He also said they wouldn't induce and in the end, DD2 got evicted earlier than planned so RCS.
  • Wow Congrats! I don't know how you made it through the first tri. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy and lots of rest!
  • Congrats!!!
  • kimmletkimmlet member
    Congratulations and welcome back! As far as I've seen you're the 1st J13 with a BFP but it's only a matter of time before more of us are there.  I'm thinking of starting to try again in July, we'll see how things go.

My Blog: Sewing, crafting, motherhood, computers, and random musings... Sleep is for the weak

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"