Trying to Get Pregnant

Waiting to O Saturday Edition

Cycle/Month:

CD:

What are you doing this month?:

Chart stalks? Rants? Raves?

GTKY: What's for breakfast this morning?

Enjoy your weekend!

image       imageimageimageimageimageimage
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Waiting to O Saturday Edition

• Cycle/Month: 4/7

CD: 41

What are you doing this month?: Temping/charting, OPKs, sex, PreSeed.

Chart stalks? Rants? Raves? FF is predicting I will ovulate tomorrow. We'll see...

GTKY: What's for breakfast this morning? Homemade buttermilk biscuits with sausage gravy. Yum!

Enjoy your weekend!

• Cycle/Month: 2/5

CD: 76

What are you doing this month?: Running to the bathroom every 2.8 seconds looking for AF.

Chart stalks? Rants? Raves? I had to get up at unusual times this week for work and that seems to have had a stabilizing effect on my temps. I had to get up to pee this morning and tried to fall back asleep but couldn't, so I'm guessing that's why my temp is higher this morning.

GTKY: What's for breakfast this morning?

Yum!

• Loading the player...
  • I'm sorta new but I'll share.

CD: 21

What are you doing this month?: Temping/charting

Chart stalks? Rants? Raves? My dr and I believe I had an ovarian cyst that hurt like hell but burst on its own last week. I felt so much better that I cancelled the ultrasound. Today I have the same pain back again. Fingers crossed I am just ovulating.

GTKY: What's for breakfast this morning? Cheerios with Almond Coconut milk because I am an idiot who didn't see the freakin huge coconut on the front. So now instead of just almond milk I get a pina colada on my cereal.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Cycle/Month: 2
    What are you doing this month?: Temping, OPKs, checking CM and having sex
    Chart stalks? Rants? Raves? No OPK yet, which means our timing might suck this month because DH is leaving for work tomorrow and then we won't see a lot of each other for the month of May

GTKY: What's for breakfast this morning? Probably just some toast and PB nothing fancy
    Enjoy your weekend!

ETA: I just got my first ever positive OPK!
  • Mornin'! 

Cycle/Month: 1/1

CD: 19

What are you doing this month?: Temping/charting, checking CM, sex at least EOD

Chart stalks? Rants? Raves? I'm hopeful that I O'ed on Thursday. Waiting on FF to confirm. Hopefully my temp stays up. 

GTKY: What's for breakfast this morning? Chicken apple sausage and scrambled egg whites. And some PB on a spoon. I may grab an apple a little later.

BFP #1 7.16.13 | EDD 3.27.14  | MC 7.29.13
    BFP #2 8.28.13 | EDD 5.5.14 | Simon Francis, Due Date Baby!

• Cycle/Month: 6/6

CD: 12

What are you doing this month?: temping, OPKs, PNVs, coercing as much sex from my hubs as possible.

Chart stalks? Rants? Raves? Nothing as of now...just expecting O tomorrow or Monday.

GTKY: What's for breakfast this morning? Coffee so far, probably some eggs and bacon to fuel our big deck demo project happening today!

Enjoy your weekend!
    imageimage

• imageBonnesetter27:
    I'm sorta new but I'll share.
    What are you doing this month?: Temping/charting
    Chart stalks? Rants? Raves? My dr and I believe I had an ovarian cyst that hurt like hell but burst on its own last week. I felt so much better that I cancelled the ultrasound. Today I have the same pain back again. Fingers crossed I am just ovulating.
    GTKY: What's for breakfast this morning? Cheerios with Almond Coconut milk because I am an idiot who didn't see the freakin huge coconut on the front. So now instead of just almond milk I get a pina colada on my cereal.

Gross.

Also, there's this:
    https://www.postfoods.com/recipes/pinacoladacereal/

Which is also gross.

• Cycle/Month: 4/4

CD: 19

What are you doing this month?: consistent temping & OPK's

Chart stalks?  Rants?  Raves? : I just made amazing chocolate chip cookies and I'm getting ready to make chinese (Kung Pao Chicken) for dinner in a bit!  So. very. excited!!  Also, I'm pretty sure I O'd on Thursday - so just waiting for CH tomorrow.  I put in a dummy temp for tomorrow and it gave me CH...so we'll see what happens tomorrow.  

GTKY: Um, we had scrambled eggs, mango/banana smoothies, toast with pb, & sausage.  A great breakfast for a Sat!  

• Cycle/Month: 9/11

CD: 23

What are you doing this month?: Been taking EPO since CD 8. Other than that, just the usual.

Chart stalks? Rants? Raves? Finally a postitve OPK this morning.

GTKY: What's for breakfast this morning? Cereal.

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

• Cycle/Month: 4/4

CD: 11

What are you doing this month?: charting/temping/PNV's/started OPK's this month

Chart stalks? Rants? Raves? I've got nothin'

GTKY: What's for breakfast this morning? We are going to a friend's daughter's first birthday this morning and they are having a brunch. So, not sure really.
  • Cycle: 6

CD:2

What are you doing this month?:OPKs and temping. Going to have sex ED during FW. Also going to avoid alcohol during FW and 2ww. I've been a drink till its pink but going to see how it goes this month.

Chart stalks? Rants? Raves? I'm on CD 2 I hate cramps.

GTKY: What's for breakfast this morning? Mac and cheese. I have one of those small boxes of spongebob shapes every sat. Love that stuff.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Cycle/Month: 8 (2 TTCAL)

CD: 12

What are you doing this month?: temping, OPKs.

Chart stalks? Rants? Raves? Nah.

GTKY: What's for breakfast this morning? Probably mini cinnamon toast eggos. 

• Cycle/Month: 4/8

CD: 5

What are you doing this month?: Same stuff--with more exercise and weight loss effort!

Chart stalks? Rants? Raves? It's been a up. down week. I really need some cheering

GTKY: What's for breakfast this morning? Breakfast tacos

Me: 37--Thyroid Cancer survivor. H:38. DS born 6/22/2011; BFP#2--11/5/12--Missed miscarriage discovered 12/21/2012.  BFP#3--5/20/14--another MMC 6/16/14.
  • Cycle/Month:  18/20

CD: 4

What are you doing this month:  IUI #2 sometime in the next 2 weeks....RE upped my Femara from 2.5 mg to 5 mg....also continuing Metformin and Dexamethasone....will be using Ovidrel and Progesterone later in cycle

Chart stalks/rants/raves:  it snowed 5 inches here in Missouri yesterday....I really wnted to go to the greenhouse this weekend and get flowers, but that's obviously not going to happen....stupid weather!!

GTKY:  What's for breakfast this morning?  DD and I are still laying here in bed....DH is hunting so it will just be the 2 of us for breakfast....I really want some waffles, but hate cleaning that darn waffle iron!

Me-33 DH-33

DD #1 BFP 6-1-06 after 8 months of TTC

TTC #2 since July 2011

1st RE Appt 11/28/12 DX with PCOS, HSG and SA=Normal

Feb 2013-June 2013, 3 TI cycles and 2 IUI cyles with Letrozole, Ovidrel, and Dexamethasone=BFN!!!

July 2013-August 2013....taking a break and praying for a miracle

Fall 2013...will attempt IUI #3 and then seek 2nd opinion if it's a bust too

• Cycle/Month:1

CD: 8

What are you doing this month?: pnvs, charting, doing it.

Chart stalks? Rants? Raves?: My temp is finally leveling out after my period.

GTKY: What's for breakfast this morning?: It was the tail end of a box of frosted flakes and a granola bar. Currently drinking pumpkin coffee becuase it's fall..... Confused

PCOS diagnosed secondary infertility

BFP #1 (letrozole 2.5mg + ovidrel) February 2016, MMC April 2016 @ 7 weeks

BFP #2 (letrozole 5mg + ovidrel) July 2016, Beta #1 359, Beta #2 745, Beta #3 11484

EDD April 9th, 2017

• Cycle/Month:

What are you doing this month?: Temping and will use OPKs, also sex with Zestica

Chart stalks? Rants? Raves? Nothing new.

GTKY: What's for breakfast? I had left over Halibut and a couple almonds.
  • Mikki62Mikki62 member
    Cycle/Month: 1/1

CD: 9

What are you doing this month?: green tea, pnv, opk

Chart stalks? Rants? Raves? None today

GTKY: What's for breakfast this morning? Just cereal

BabyFruit Ticker

• Cycle/Month: 10

CD: 5

What are you doing this month?: Everything, just hoping I will O before H leaves on his business trip...which lines up perfectly with FF's projected FW - awesome.

Chart stalks? Rants? Raves? Just hoping we have a shot this cycle

GTKY: What's for breakfast this morning? If H gets up soon, hopefully yummy weekend breakfast - English muffins, eggs and hollandaise sauce!  So bad but so good!
                                                  *********************SIGGY WARNING*************************
                                        May 14 Siggy                                             
    TTC #1 since June 2012.  DX: Unexplained Infertility.  Me: Hypothyroid
    3 Failed Femara + TI cycles and 4 Failed Injects + B2B IUI cycles
    Cycle 23: IVF#1 CoQ10 + Lupron + Puregon = BFP!!
    Beta #1: 199   Beta #2: 800+   It's TWINS!  EDD: Feb 19, 2015
    Team Purple!!!!
    L & E arrived early on January 5, 2015!!
    ~~~All are welcome!~~~

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Cycle/Month: 5

CD: 3

What are you doing this month?: adding in yoga to what I already do.

Chart stalks? Rants? Raves? I got nothin.

GTKY: What's for breakfast this morning? Not sure. H has a pistol range for his German Armed Forces Profiecency Badge test so I'm going to that, and hopefully we can get something yummy while we're out.

• Candrew I want to snuggle that cat of yours.

BFP #2 (letrozole 5mg + ovidrel) July 2016, Beta #1 359, Beta #2 745, Beta #3 11484

EDD April 9th, 2017

• FoxiePMFoxiePM member
    Cycle/Month: 14

CD: 4

What are you doing this month?: hoping that a sperm meets my egg!

Chart stalks? Rants? Raves? Nope

GTKY: What's for breakfast this morning? Dr pepper and a pain pill my back is rocking!

Enjoy your weekend!

***DD 5/15/2004***TTC #2 Since March 2012***Severe MFI*** LameBlog ***

CafeMom Tickers
  • imagedollymeh:

Hi ladies!  I'm going to play since I'm doing a couple natural cycles while on Trental waiting for my FET.

Cycle/Month: 29/I forget?

CD:6

What are you doing this month?:  Well I took my temp this morning.  I'll definitely use OPK and watch CM.

Chart stalks? Nothing to stalk yet.

Rants? Raves?  I had a 12 day cycle last cycle.  WTF.  I think this treatment break is probably a good thing in order to get my body back on track.

GTKY: What's for breakfast this morning? carrot cake.

Enjoy your weekend!

My Blog
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

TTC #1 since February 2011
    Me: 29 (3/5/13- high NK cells)  DH: 28 (5/8/12- MFI low morph and motility)
    Cycle #21 (IUI#1), Cycle #22 (HSG 9/21/12) and Cycle #23 (IUI#2)=  image
    Cycle #24- December Snow Bunny IVF #1
    ER 12/6/12 (14R, 11M, 9F), ET 12/9/12 transferred 2 day 3 embies
    Bleeding and low betas=very cautious image C/P 5W3D
    Cycle #26 March Lucky Duck- FET #1
    scheduled 3/20/13- CANCELLED- lining issues
    Cycle #27 May Emerald- FET #1.2
    delayed- Starting Trental for 3 months + natural cycles Cycle #28-30=  image
    Cycle #31 August Shooting Star- FET #1.3 
    transferred 1 hatching blast 8/21/13= imageBetas 8/30 (108) and 9/3 (565)

U/S 9/19/13- HR is 128!  U/S #2 10/4/13- HR is 174!
    It's a BOY!

• imagePreDempsey:
    Candrew I want to snuggle that cat of yours.

They are the most snugly cats I've ever met. They like to be rocked, carried, and sleep under the sheets between DH and I :
  • Cycle/Month: 2

CD: 18

What are you doing this month?: charting and PNV

Chart stalks? Rants? Raves? I had a temp spike today so depending on my temp tomorrow I might be moving over to the 2WW tomorrow Smile

GTKY: What's for breakfast this morning? An omlette - it was yummy

Enjoy your weekend! You too!!
  • imagecandrew05:
    imagePreDempsey:
    They are the most snugly cats I've ever met. They like to be rocked, carried, and sleep under the sheets between DH and I :

Were they an allergy choice or just because they're awesome?

EDD April 9th, 2017

• Cycle/Month: 1/1

CD: 9

What are you doing this month: EOD and checking CM

Chart Stalks? Rants? Raves?: Nah

GTKY: DH and I went to local restaurant for breakfast...had a vegan breakfast casadilla  and it was fantastic.

Have a great weekend! 

• krdesikrdesi member
    Cycle/Month: 13/13

What are you doing this month?: temping/charting, opk's, planning to time sex accordingly (at least 3 days around o!). We also have our first RE appointment on Wednesday.

Chart stalks? Rants? Raves? Just hoping we hit o with good timing and that all the poking and prodding from doctors this week doesn't impact our chances!

GTKY: What's for breakfast this morning? Fruit smoothie.

**Siggy/Ticker Warning**   

TTC #1 since May 2012

May 2013: First R.E. appointment

DH: SA is good

May 2013: CD3 Blood work-normal
               June 2013: Hsg-Right tube blocked

July 26, 2013: Starting Follistim for IVF #1

August 2013: IVF #1 Cancelled- Abnormal embryos

October/November 2013: IVF #2 w/ICSI

November 8, 2013: Transferred two early blasts (no frosties) 

November 18, 2013: First EVER BFP! 

Beta#1: 91  Beta#2: 288

1st U/S- 5w2d Saw yolk sac!

3rd U/S- 7w4d HB of 157bpm!

TEAM BLUE!

http://movingtolight.blogspot.com/

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Cycle/Month:  5/5

CD: 14

What are you doing this month?:  OPKs and sex EOD

Chart stalks? Rants? Raves? Maybe a vent? My vag is not used this EOD stuff! 

GTKY: What's for breakfast this morning? Banana pancakes, a family favorite! 
    __________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers  
  • BBer4BBer4 member
    Cycle/Month: 9/9

CD: 2

What are you doing this month?: same old stuff

Chart stalks? Rants? Raves? I'm bleeding more than I ever have before. It's horrible and gross but I am proud of myself for still getting out and running this morning even with the waterfall in my pants

GTKY: What's for breakfast this morning? DH made egg sandwiches. I love him
  • Cycle/Month: 10/12

CD: 1

What are you doing this month?: Today pain killers and a heating pad... I'll think about the rest later.

Chart stalks? Rants? Raves? So far last cycle was the shortest I have ever had.... so at least that was a plus, gets me on the the next a little faster I guess. Next month is my 1 year mark.... kinda scary to think about.

GTKY: What's for breakfast this morning? Greek Yogurt and more pain killers cramps really suck.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • imagePreDempsey:

imagecandrew05:
    imagePreDempsey:

Were they an allergy choice or just because they're awesome?

My DH hates pet hair. Really hates it. When we got married I had to leave my furry cats with my Mom. Sphynx were our pet compromise because I couldn't live without a cat!!
    They aren't nonallergetic either. They still have the dander and lots of oils. Some people are actually affected by them more.
  • Cycle/Month: 7/9

What are you doing this month? Temping, OPKs, sex

Chart Stalks? Rants? Raves?

Well I did order some cheapie OPK's for next cycle (They usually take like 2 weeks to get here) but after the zero temp rise this morning (I even had a couple drinks) I couldn't take the not knowing anymore.  I went to the drugstore this morning and picked up some clearblue ovulation tests.  Even though I am sad that I wasted a bunch of money, it was sort of worth it because I got a blaring positive OPK! Promptly jumped my husband shortly afterwards.  Should for sure O in the next couple of days. YAY! cycle back to normal.

GTYK: What's for breakfast this morning?

I already had a bagel with peanut butter and a coffee. The usual. 

TTC Since July 2012
    BFP #1 11/07/12   M/C 12/11/12
    BFP #2 2/23/13    M/C 03/6/13
                       BFP #3 9/2/13  EDD 05/17/14                     
    Amy Elaine Born May 2!

• Cycle/Month: 3/5

CD: 31

What are you doing this month?: PNVs, temping, TTA til August

Chart stalks? Rants? Raves? FF is saying I Oed 3 days ago but I don't buy it. I'm sticking around here for a couple more days. And most definitely using OPKs next cycle.

GTKY: What's for breakfast this morning? Nothing since I slept in and then stayed in bed until 10:30, but I made fried shrimp, rice, and salad for lunch. Now off to work until 10pm blah

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Cycle/Month: 9/9

CD: 15

What are you doing this month?: Same old stuff

Chart stalks? Rants? Raves? Still having blank OPKs. I had been o'ing on CD16 & it changed to CD 19 last cycle. I wonder if my body is starting a new trend.

GTKY: What's for breakfast this morning?  A cup of coffee & 4 mega stuffed oreos
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Cycle/Month: 3

CD: 9 or somewhere around that

What are you doing this month?: sex

Chart stalks? Rants? Raves? I shouldn't have sat down.  I cleaned out our vehicle this morning and now have to wash my floor, like deep clean wash.  And I sat down.  Oops.

GTKY: What's for breakfast this morning? Breakfast this morning was pancakes, bacon & eggs.  Typical Saturday morning, but I accidentally put too much salt in the pancakes.  They were still good because I put a bit too much sugar in too, so that stabilized it, they were just a bit off.

Daughter #1 - February 12, 2010 

natural m/c March 11, 2011 at 8 1/2 weeks 

Daughter #2 - January 11, 2012 

Ectopic pregnancy discovered November 6, 2012 at 6 weeks

Daughter #3 - January 19, 2014

Started our exploration into the world of international adoption June 2012.  We have no idea what this is going to look like but we are excited to find out!

image              image

•           
    -->
    Cycle/Month: 4

CD:9

What are you doing this month?: PNVs, Folic Acid, POM juice, OPKs, Charting CM & BBTs, Sex ED-EOD during FW

Chart stalks? Rants? Raves? Nope

GTKY: What's for breakfast this morning? DH and I are both sick so we slept right through breakfast

•  CD: 9 

What are you doing this month?:More of the same, progesterone, clomid, and metformin.  Charting/ and OPKS (Even though I'll get the scan) 

Rants?  I'm feeling kinda ugh about the whole thing.  I have an appt with my RE on Thursday to discuss how we move forward.  

Asher Benjamin and Lola Aisling

Infertility
    PCOS, Progesterone Deficiency Disorder, Multiple Miscarriage
    Clomid, Metformin, Ovadril, PIO, P17 Iron/Platlet Tranfusion

My Spring Babies! 
    <3 Angel Baby   Elisabeth Adelle  April 2008 <3
    Asher Benjamin  April 2010
    Lola Aisling  May 2014
  • Cycle/Month: 18/17

CD: 15 

What are you doing this month?: temping, charting, opks, pnv

Chart stalks? Rants? Raves? Wish we were having better timing this cycle, but haven't O'd yet so...

GTKY: What's for breakfast this morning? We had breakfast burritos

Dating: Jul.2003 | Married: Jul.2006
    BFP: Dec.2007 | DD: Aug.2008
    TTC #2: Dec.2011 | Done?: Aug.2013
  • E&B0811E&B0811 member
    Cycle/Month: 6/5

CD: 11

What are you doing this month?: the usual

Chart stalks? Rants? Raves? I did a half marathon today. I cannot believe it.

GTKY: What's for breakfast this morning? Banana. Lunch was an amazing salad and ice cream from Jeni's :

Enjoy your weekend!

Pregnancy Ticker

BFP 5/19/2013. MC 7/2/2013 (9w6d) with est. loss at 8w. Miso 7/3/2013 and emergency D & C 7/6/2013.

BFP#2 11/6/2013.  CP 11/14/2013.  

BFP #3 12/13/2013.  Beta #1 @ 15dpo- 239. Progesterone 27.  Beta #2 @17dpo - 90.  CP 12/21/2013

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.  -Philippians 4:6-7

All PgAL and PAL welcome.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"