April 2013 Moms

Thank goodness...

... For smart phones and silly apps. They sure make these MOTN feedings that much more enjoyable.
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Thank goodness...

• And for the Bump. Entertaining reading sometimes!!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Agree!  The ipad mini has been the best purchase I have made in years!  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes!! I didn't have a smart phone when I had DS and I would literally bust out my laptop during MOTN feedings to keep myself awake and entertained.. having my phone to bump on and fb make it sooo much easier!!
  • I'm sleeping with my laptop at this point:)
  • iPad and Netflix are our MOTN feeding best friends.
  • imagebabyonthebrain2010:
    Yes!! I didn't have a smart phone when I had DS and I would literally bust out my laptop during MOTN feedings to keep myself awake and entertained.. having my phone to bump on and fb make it sooo much easier!!

Yep, that was me, too! 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yes! I love my iPad! It's been really nice to be able FaceTime with friends and family during the day too since none of them live close to us.

• keadokeado member
    I love my nook!  I've already read about eight books since DD2 was born.  Has made the middle of night feedings so much less dreaded than the first go round, when I watched reruns of Pop up video on VH1 :)
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • If it wasn't for my phone Id fall asleep while feeding the little one. Husband gets up brings me a bottle and then falls right back asleep (snoring and all)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"