November 2012 Moms

FFFC

I don't have one yet. But I need reading material. Anyone?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: FFFC

• I haven't vaccumed in over a week and I don't really care... I have three dogs and a baby.  Apparently the gray rug in our kitchen is supposed to be black Big Smile.

Oops!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have 2:

I ate cashews for dinner last night. Dd was in a crabby mood and i didnt have time ti make dinner.

I purposely deleted a bunch of shows my 23 yo niece had saved on the dvr. Theres been a whole bunch of drama bc she doesnt wanna pay rent or help around the house with anything. Im sick of it...
  • Loading the player...
  • imagekiraliz2:

I have been having unexplained dizziness, so I went to the doctor. I had an abnormal EKG and low heart rate, so now I'm going to see a cardiologist next week.

My FFFC is that I'm totally using this as an excuse to get out of doing chores this weekend. I plan on taking it easy while DH does most everything. Yay.

Yay for taking it easy!! Blech for test results. Hope all goes well! 

• imagekiraliz2:

I have been having unexplained dizziness, so I went to the doctor. I had an abnormal EKG and low heart rate, so now I'm going to see a cardiologist next week.

My FFFC is that I'm totally using this as an excuse to get out of doing chores this weekend. I plan on taking it easy while DH does most everything. Yay.

I approve.  But keep me updated, please.

I interviewed for an amazing job yesterday.  I hope I get it because it's my dream job and it's a lot of money.  Like, potential to earn a salary with six numbers before the decimal.  I SHOULD be excited that I can better provide for my family if I get it.  But really, I'm excited because of the twice monthly overnight travel and getting a mini-vacation from mom stress and meeting Bumpies from around the country.

• imagekiraliz2:

Yes, please keep us updated!! And enjoy your relaxing time :)

I ate 4 homemade cookies yesterday for lunch. They were warm and gooey and delicious.

• imageMandJS:
    imageLovinLife0710:

I ate 4 homemade cookies yesterday for lunch. They were warm and gooey and delicious.

And you didn't share. Therefore, we're not friends today. 

• The restrooms at work are singles and there's a huge mirror in the one for ladies.

I spent at least a minute yesterday trying to lock the door (it's an actual "hook" lock, not just a "turn" lock).

I couldn't get it because I wasn't looking at what I was doing. I was looking at my butt in mirror.

It looked damn_good in my jeans.

I'm also wearing the same jeans again today. I wear these jeans like 5 days a week.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• kbl13kbl13 member
    I wanted brownies, so I baked brownies... this morning... and ate them for breakfast

• Hummus is the nastiest [non] food I have ever eaten. Ever.

ETA. I realize now this isn't an FFFC. It's a UO. Whoopsies.

• I don't like the nickname "becky" I refuse to answer to it. When people ask me why I give a generic answer because no one wants to hear about how I was beat black and blue by the stepdad who used to call me becky. 

But in my head I'm thinking "I don't answer to it b*tch, because it's my slave name". 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagerachael_c26:
    Hummus is the nastiest [non] food I have ever eaten. Ever.nbsp;

This. I pretty much hate all food like that. I line meat and potatos. And bread. Lots and lots of bread.

My FFFC, H has 3 stuffed animals I'm his crib that are all really soft and fluffy. Two of them are the talking and singing type. When he wakes up st 4:30 am he talks to them, meaning I get and extra hour of sleep. They have been in his crib since day 1.

• tngrl3tngrl3 member

Kira-Hope everything checks out ok with your ticker. Keep us updated. That sounds kind a scary and yes I definitely think it's a valid reason to take it easy this weekend!

After I finished pumping today, I may have sat there for an additional 15 minutes checking FB and TB because I have zero motivation to work today. I was also late to work today for no other reason than that I decided I wanted some more sleep this morning and intentionally got up late.

image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • My husband is out of town this week. I told myself that I would eat healthy this week & get back on track because I had no excuse to eat bad since he was away.

I just ate bread with olive oil & some potato casserole that my mom brought me.

First, carbs anyone?! YUM. Two, this is so unhealthy but I don't care. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I want to play today:

1) I made chocolate-covered strawberries yesterday for lunch and justified it by counting it as dairy and fruit.  I'm contemplating doing it again today.

2) I watch Private Practice nonstop when the kids are down for their nap instead of cleaning.  When DH asks why the laundry isn't done, dishes are in the sink, etc., I say the kids have been crazy instead of admitting I'm lazy. 

I: November 2011 
    M: November 2012
  • imagepersephonerose:

I don't like the nickname "becky" I refuse to answer to it. When people ask me why I give a generic answer because no one wants to hear about how I was beat black and blue by the stepdad who used to call me becky. 

But in my head I'm thinking "I don't answer to it b*tch, because it's my slave name". 

Sad I'm sorry

• imagekiraliz2:

I hope all goes well!  Keep us updated... that sounds awful to be dizzy with no explaination.

• zmosszmoss member

Ladies, ladies, ladies.....

KIRA! Let us know how everything goes. I hope that you feel better soon. 

MY FFC's are hear and there---

1. I've decided that I no longer like Anne Hathaway. She annoys me. Especially when I think of her doing that weird pose at the Oscars Red Carpet. 

2. I'm re-reading 50 shades of Grey and decided that the hot guy from Grey's Anatomy who plays Jackson is the sexy dude I picture. 

3. I'm only re-reading that lame sauce excuse for a book because when my H works nights I get way too into missing him--in a totally hot and bothered kind of way!

4. LJ's has been rolling over and sleeping on his belly. I let him--but it totally freaks me out--Thanks sanctimonious moms for scaring me!

That's all I can think of now. 

imageimage"Image">image"Image">image
  • Im tardy to the party!

1. Audrey is at DC and I am off this week. I do have a massage planned later today but I totally took her so I know she would get a good nap in. I am supposed to be putting away all my junk from cleaning out my desk at work, it made it as far as being brought to the spare bedroom.

2. My new job doesnt offer STD (maternity leave, it's unpaid) so I am signing up for AFLAC STD, you need to not be pregnant at the time. We are not avoiding and taking our chances.

3. I still have not gotten AF and I am kind of bummed.

BFP #1- 11/7/10 ~EDD 7/20/11 ~M/C (bo) 12/6/10 @ 8wks ~Missing my Little Firework

BFP #2- 9/11/11 ~EDD 5/25/12 ~M/C (mmc10w)11/4/11 @ 11wks ~Missing my May Flower

BFP #3- 02/21/12 ~EDD 11/1/12  Audrey Lee Born 11/4/2012

BFP #4 ~EDD 6/20/14 stick baby stick!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"