June 2013 Moms

Clicky Poll - Labor & Delivery Trip?

Have you had a fall? Contractions? High blood pressure? Leaking amniotic fluid? [Poll]

Re: Clicky Poll - Labor & Delivery Trip?

• I've never been with any of my pregnancies! Hopefully I wont have to this time either..FX!

DS1 2-26-07
    DS2 10-18-10
    M/C 8-5-12
    DS3  6-21-13
    #4 Due May 2015

IT'S A BOY

http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p577/Jennidyan1109/23d540d6-b829-444c-8c32-e5df839d3d41.jpg?t=1417822558

• FX I don't end up in L&D until it's baby time!
    imageimageimage
    My two girls Flower and Ayla Faye
  • Loading the player...
  • skioskio member
    I wasn't admitted until I was in labor with DD1, and no scares or false alarms so far this time. Hoping it stays that way and that I'll be admitted for labor around, oh, 38 or 39 weeks. ;]
    imagePregnancy Ticker
  • Fx for no trips! When I was 39 weeks with DS2, I went because I was having timable contractions and had some spotting. I was released when the contractions stopped. 18 hours later I was back, that time I left with a baby :) 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I haven't had any unplanned trips to L&D with any of my pregnancies.  I did have to go there for my Rhogam shots each time.

FX I'll see those fabulous nurses in the next 3ish weeks and be done!

BFP 2/14/08, DD1 born 10/11/08 (natural); BFP 5/16/10, DD2 born 01/12/11 (c/s, breech)
    TTC #3: BFP 4/27/12, Ectopic 5/16/12 Expectant Management, 8/15/12 Cleared to TTC
    BFP 9/25/12 EDD 6/6/13, Shooting 3-for-3 from the line: It's a Girl
    PgAL/PAL Welcome
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Yep, this week was No. 3 for me ... And I got to stay two nights for added fun. Damn high blood pressure and now pre-eclampsia. It's stressful as hell when all you want is a healthy baby and a healthy Mama.
    photo AlbumsWideColorBump_zps1797df63.jpg

We lost our first (EDD 07/23/12) after finding out at 12 weeks there was no longer a heartbeat. Our rainbow was born 05/22/13 and was worth all we went through.

“So can you understand? Why I want a daughter while I’m still young? I wanna hold her hand and show her some beauty before all this damage is done. But if it’s too much to ask, it’s too much to ask … Then send me a son.” – Arcade Fire
  • LuthyLuthy member
    I haven't had any trips yet... FX it stays that way till d-day. I'll go if I need to though!

• None so far this pregnancy. I went once when pregnant with DS for decreased fetal movement. 
    Marigold Celestial Nostrils to save the day with glitter and unicorn farts! Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I was in L&D once for fluids because I was dehydrated (sick with the flu). That's it.

Evelyn (3.24.10), Graham (5.30.13) & Miles (8.28.16)
  • We just went for the first time last night for decreased fetal movement.  
    Married 6/11/2011
    Jack Walden born 6/17/2013  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Forever and A Day (Life and Love in Los Angeles)  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"