June 2013 Moms

Weekend Plans?

DH just asked, "Anything on the schedule this weekend beside nesting?"  I prepped him for a honey-do list.  DD1 has a soccer game tomorrow morning but otherwise, yes it's just nesting. 

What are your weekend plans?

BFP 2/14/08, DD1 born 10/11/08 (natural); BFP 5/16/10, DD2 born 01/12/11 (c/s, breech)
TTC #3: BFP 4/27/12, Ectopic 5/16/12 Expectant Management, 8/15/12 Cleared to TTC
BFP 9/25/12 EDD 6/6/13, Shooting 3-for-3 from the line: It's a Girl
PgAL/PAL Welcome
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Weekend Plans?

• We are headed to PA to visit DH's grandmothers. It's sure to be a fun but exhausting day. Em isn't feeling well, so I really hope she does good.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • AchaeAchae member
    We are going to visit friends and make delicious food. Sunday will probably be a cleaning day
  • Loading the player...
  • Tonight absolutely nothing. Saturday lunch and movie with a friend. Sunday going to a b-day party for DH's cousin's 1 year old.
  • AZAmy77AZAmy77 member

Having friends over for pool party tomorrow!

Probably nesting/house organizing, etc on Sunday.  Or resting :)

~~~TTC #1 since Dec 2011, BFP 5/3 CP 5/6~~~
    ~~~BFP 10/9/12, EDD 6/17/13~~~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Major cleaning of our bedroom, dragging out the rest of the baby gear for cleaning, tomorrow night DH and I are going on a date while my brother babysits and on Sunday DH gets to mow the lawn in preparation for our DS1's bday party next Saturday :-p
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• Shower! Whoop whoop! Then nothing. I cant wait for both, but mainly for the nothing part lol

Me and Zech

• Saturday is the first official day for Tulip Time. Fair food, kinderplaats, craft fair, carnival, fireworks, tons and tons of walking and having fun.

Sunday is recovery day from Saturday. Along with a rendezvous with my sewing machine to make crib sheets, changing pad covers, and recover the cushions on the glider for the nursery.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Working out side all weekend. Mowed the crazy tall grass today but plan on getting the rest of the yard picked up and in prime growing stage. Also planting my garden.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Some nesting, party with friends tmr night and DH will probably go watch the fight. Sunday basic house cleaning and relaxing.

CJ 05/29/2013

• Today & tomorrow, I'm home alone.  I'm working on the budget tonight (I didn't enter a single transaction in April, woops).  Tomorrow, I'm going to order a glider and hopefully work on TY notes from the shower - I'm about halfway done, but holding them all to mail together.  Sunday, my mom, sister and I are going to Canton, TX - it's a HUGE flea market, and I've never been.  I'm super excited!

Ooh, I'm jealous of the deep cleaning!  And the mani/pedi... And Iron Man 3...  And wait, there's a movie-pee break app?!?! 

• Tomorrow afternoon, going to a surprise baby shower for a friend having her 2nd baby (team green this time too.) She thinks it's a birthday party for a mutual friend of ours. Little does she know... ;) Sunday, church and lots of rest. Other than that, nada. Getting ready to head outta here for my SIL's wedding next weekend in SC. Can't wait!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • A trip to the Apple store to get my phone fixed. And stripping the cloth diapers I just pulled out of storage because they smell funky. Yup, really fun weekend a head of me! 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I'm getting a haircut and highlights in the morning and then going to a meeting-thing at our friendly neighborhood birth center (ya know, the one whose lawyer advised them to turn me away bc Tricare is full of a-holes). It's the birth experience support group which should be interesting. This means my husband has to manage a snack, lunch, and nap for the toddler so good luck to him. 

Sunday will be catch up day. I'm behind on housework and laundry.  

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We were suppose to go to our nieces bday party but now I am just sending DH with ds2 bc ds1 has pink eye. Fun fun!! I was also informed that we have to clean the basement bc water has leaked in. Again, fun fun. Not my idea of a great sat or weekend.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Tonight we went glow in the dark mini putting. Tomorrow is our maternity photos and my Dads for dinner Sunday
  • For me: continuing this insane nesting kick I've been on since Tuesday. I still have to wash all of his clothes and blankets, refold them, then pace the room like a cat in labor. Haha.

For H: finish the blasted septic so we can have indoor plumbing! We have hit one snag after another and I'm about to lose my head if we don't get this done.

For Lucy: tantrum all weekend for fun.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"