Cloth Diapering

~~~FFFC~~~

Oh hey! It's confession day.  I almost forgot.  Who's got one?

Re: ~~~FFFC~~~

• Lately, I've been letting DS CIO for naps.  I said I would never do that, but it seriously seems like the only way he will go to sleep now.  I used to nurse him to sleep for naps, but he is having none of it now.  He cries for pretty much exactly 5 minutes every time and then takes a really good nap.  Thankfully, he will usually let me nurse him to sleep for bedtime, but man, naps have been tough around here.
  • I'm destashing a bunch of "cheaper" diapers now that buddy is potty trained we really don't need as many as we have. That didn't stop me from ordering 6 baby kicks off spots yesterday and it didn't stop me from getting 10 wool soaker inserts.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • TJ1979TJ1979 member

imageChickypoo2468:
    If I find out big news about someone close via FB I refuse to acknowledge it, and I pretend I didn't know. You don't get my congrats or condolences unless you talk to me like a friend should. I'm so over social networking. I miss being a screamer.

I do this too!  I don't have FB, but I don't acknowledge big news unless someone calls or texts me about it.

TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • TJ1979TJ1979 member
    I have literally done nothing at work all day.  I am too ready for this weekend and have been kind of blue all week.  So I've just been slacking off all day.  3 more hours.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • imageChickypoo2468:
    If I find out big news about someone close via FB I refuse to acknowledge it, and I pretend I didn't know. You don't get my congrats or condolences unless you talk to me like a friend should. I'm so over social networking. I miss being a screamer.
    Is this IRT sex? Because if so, I wholeheartedly and sadly agree. And if not, well there you go.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
  • imageChickypoo2468:
    imageInto+the+Kitty:
    imageChickypoo2468:
    Is this IRT sex? Because if so, I wholeheartedly and sadly agree. And if not, well there you go.
    Yes. It very much is. It makes me sad and then I want to go chug a 12 pack and do a couple lines and then have some dirty raunchy sex to make up for it. But I don't. Bc I'm a mom. ETA but if I'm not alone in this that makes me feel better too lol
    You had me until the couple lines. But then you got to raunchy sex and I'm right back with you again.

Also, my parents are coming to help watch A whole we move the rest of our big stuff, and I am totally taking advantage to have some wild and loud sex in my old apartment. 

imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • sarenu1sarenu1 member

I miss getting drunk and watching bad movies with my husband on the weekends.

Getting up in the morning with a hangover is not fun at 7am. 

On a side note, when is it okay to have my daughter cook me a hangover breakfast?

• imagestoneycakes:
    Lately, I've been letting DS CIO for naps.  I said I would never do that, but it seriously seems like the only way he will go to sleep now.  I used to nurse him to sleep for naps, but he is having none of it now.  He cries for pretty much exactly 5 minutes every time and then takes a really good nap.  Thankfully, he will usually let me nurse him to sleep for bedtime, but man, naps have been tough around here.

I don't find this to be a FFFC. There is nothing wrong with letting your child learn to get to sleep on his own, so don't feel guilty. Babies are so different. What works for one baby doesn't work for another, sometimes even in the same family. I just wanted to comment because people often "confess" what they feel guilty about and you shouldn't feel guilty about this. TGIF! 

image image
  • So J and I don't care if A swears when she's older, but we won't ever tolerate abusive language to or about anyone. Like, we'd not be ok with 'Eff you' or saying something is or gay. We've cut any and all abusive words out of our language entirely.

Until I get behind the wheel, and then I'm calling everyone and their brother a dumb B and asking what the F they are thinking. I seriously need to get a hold of myself, but I have the worst road rage ever. 

imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • imageChickypoo2468:
    imageInto+the+Kitty:

imageChickypoo2468:
    imageInto+the+Kitty:
    imageChickypoo2468:
    Yes. It very much is. It makes me sad and then I want to go chug a 12 pack and do a couple lines and then have some dirty raunchy sex to make up for it. But I don't. Bc I'm a mom. ETA but if I'm not alone in this that makes me feel better too lol
    You had me until the couple lines. But then you got to raunchy sex and I'm right back with you again.

Also, my parents are coming to help watch A whole we move the rest of our big stuff, and I am totally taking advantage to have some wild and loud sex in my old apartment. 

I figured on the lines part. Ive come a long way since my lost years. Unfortunately I married someone who just doesn't do loud and raunchy. 

ETA  now I feel the need to clarify. I do not do drugs. I don't even drink enough gER a hangover. Pre preg of course lol. I'm on the straight and narrow. 

I feel you entirely. I'm actually in recovery from a drug addiction. Hence the losing me part. And bam. I'm just full of FCs today.

imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • imageInto+the+Kitty:

So J and I don't care if A swears when she's older, but we won't ever tolerate abusive language to or about anyone. Like, we'd not be ok with 'Eff you' or saying something is or gay. We've cut any and all abusive words out of our language entirely.

Until I get behind the wheel, and then I'm calling everyone and their brother a dumb B and asking what the F they are thinking. I seriously need to get a hold of myself, but I have the worst road rage ever. 

I have a seriously bad case of potty mouth.  I watch what I say in front of DS, but I catch myself swearing when I hurt myself or otherwise make a mistake that surprises me.  I kind of hate that I will probably be the one who he learns all of the four letter words from.

• imagemrscurlygurl:

imagestoneycakes:
    Lately, I've been letting DS CIO for naps.  I said I would never do that, but it seriously seems like the only way he will go to sleep now.  I used to nurse him to sleep for naps, but he is having none of it now.  He cries for pretty much exactly 5 minutes every time and then takes a really good nap.  Thankfully, he will usually let me nurse him to sleep for bedtime, but man, naps have been tough around here.

I don't find this to be a FFFC. There is nothing wrong with letting your child learn to get to sleep on his own, so don't feel guilty. Babies are so different. What works for one baby doesn't work for another, sometimes even in the same family. I just wanted to comment because people often "confess" what they feel guilty about and you shouldn't feel guilty about this. TGIF! 

Thanks!

• imageChickypoo2468:
    I'll add to it then. I'm almost 8 years clean. I stopped drinking at all for almost 4 years. I'm just now barely able to drink responsibly. It takes effort, but I've got my motivation. Again, pre preg. Go us!
    That's seriously awesome. I'll be 5 years in either July or August. I don't remember which because I quickly switched to drinking heavily. Then I met J at the end of September, and was finally able to start getting my head on straight.

I look back and hate who I was then, and I think if someone told her that one day she'd be Suzy Suburbia Homemaker, she would have laughed in their face. Oh well, it made us who we are today, right? And we're badass Bs. Wink

imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • Congrats MK and ITK!  Beating addiction is really hard work.
  • Alright, what do I have to do to make this thread blow up?  DH will be gone tonight and I need something to do.  Lurkers, come out of the woodwork and confess!  Do I have to create an AE and flame everyone? Do I?
  • imagestoneycakes:
    Alright, what do I have to do to make this thread blow up?  DH will be gone tonight and I need something to do.  Lurkers, come out of the woodwork and confess!  Do I have to create an AE and flame everyone? Do I?
    Lol. What would you do, flame us for being the best board on the bump? Stick out tongue
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • Ok, here's a total jerk confession.

I don't like the vast majority of children. I hate feeling awkward because other parents assume that I just love kids because I have one.

Also, I've never had any desire to hold any babies besides mine or my sister's, and I've had people visibly give me a look when they've asked if I want to hold their precious little bundle and I decline. 

imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • imageInto+the+Kitty:
    imagestoneycakes:
    Alright, what do I have to do to make this thread blow up?  DH will be gone tonight and I need something to do.  Lurkers, come out of the woodwork and confess!  Do I have to create an AE and flame everyone? Do I?
    Lol. What would you do, flame us for being the best board on the bump? Stick out tongue

LOL. Here's my plan... AE flames stoney for letting DS CIO.  Then stoney types some fighting words and an epic interwebs brawl is begun. Supporters would obviously come in on each side because both personas are so compelling.  Links are shared throughout TB.  The night becomes entertaining.

• imagestoneycakes:

imageInto+the+Kitty:
    imagestoneycakes:

LOL. Here's my plan... AE flames stoney for letting DS CIO.  Then stoney types some fighting words and an epic interwebs brawl is begun. Supporters would obviously come in on each side because both personas are so compelling.  Links are shared throughout TB.  The night becomes entertaining.

Lol! I think we should all go and prank other boards, instead. Like go to the baby shower board and complain about how no one is sending their rsvps to us for our baby shower that we're throwing ourselves for our fourth baby. 
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • imageChickypoo2468:
    imagestoneycakes:
    Alright, what do I have to do to make this thread blow up?nbsp; DH will be gone tonight and I need something to do.nbsp; Lurkers, come out of the woodwork and confess!nbsp; Do I have to create an AE and flame everyone? Do I?
    I'm sure I have more sex related confessions if that would help
    Lol oh me too! And I have a napping child and a husband who's coming home late tonight. I think I have a bottle of wine in my kitchen, too. Wink
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • imageInto+the+Kitty:
    imagestoneycakes:

imageInto+the+Kitty:
    imagestoneycakes:

Lol! I think we should all go and prank other boards, instead. Like go to the baby shower board and complain about how no one is sending their rsvps to us for our baby shower that we're throwing ourselves for our fourth baby. 

Yes! That would be hilarious.  Fun would be had by all!

• Post sex confessions below. All confessions are welcome.
  • imageInto+the+Kitty:

Ok, here's a total jerk confession.

I don't like the vast majority of children. I hate feeling awkward because other parents assume that I just love kids because I have one.

Also, I've never had any desire to hold any babies besides mine or my sister's, and I've had people visibly give me a look when they've asked if I want to hold their precious little bundle and I decline. 

Coming out of semi-lurkdom here, but this is soooo me! 
  • imageChickypoo2468:
    imageInto+the+Kitty:
    imageChickypoo2468:
    imagestoneycakes:
    Alright, what do I have to do to make this thread blow up?nbsp; DH will be gone tonight and I need something to do.nbsp; Lurkers, come out of the woodwork and confess!nbsp; Do I have to create an AE and flame everyone? Do I?
    I'm sure I have more sex related confessions if that would help
    Lol oh me too! And I have a napping child and a husband who's coming home late tonight. I think I have a bottle of wine in my kitchen, too. Wink
    Oops I deleted that. I thought you weren't allowed to delete stuff?
    Why did you delete? Funny sex confession: J and I use condoms to prevent, and we both hate them with a passion. We picked up some sheepskin condoms to try to see if they were better, and the tag line on the package is 'real skin to skin intimacy' and we keep making the joke that it's skin to skin to skin intimacy.

Well he told me that I couldn't make the joke anymore because last time as I was putting it in him he almost busy out laughing at me.

Also, for those wondering they are kind of gross while you're touching them to put them on, like all squishy, but way more enjoyable of an experience during. 

imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • imageChickypoo2468:
    Oops. Guess I killed it instead. My bad.
    I had been patiently waiting for anyone to make some sex confessions so that I don't look insane, but no one did. I had more, but looks like secrets they will stay.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • sarenu1sarenu1 member
    imageInto+the+Kitty:
    imageChickypoo2468:
    Oops. Guess I killed it instead. My bad.
    I had been patiently waiting for anyone to make some sex confessions so that I don't look insane, but no one did. I had more, but looks like secrets they will stay.

Save them for next week!
  • imageInto+the+Kitty:

Funny sex confession: J and I use condoms to prevent, and we both hate them with a passion. We picked up some sheepskin condoms to try to see if they were better, and the tag line on the package is 'real skin to skin intimacy' and we keep making the joke that it's skin to skin to skin intimacy.

Well he told me that I couldn't make the joke anymore because last time as I was putting it in him he almost busy out laughing at me.

Also, for those wondering they are kind of gross while you're touching them to put them on, like all squishy, but way more enjoyable of an experience during. 

LOL! That totally sounds like something DH and I would joke about.  We both hate condoms, too.  Actually, the only form of birth control that I have actually liked is FAM, but that doesn't work right now.

• I feel like the odd-ball on this thread today. I am nearly 32 years old, and I wouldn't know what pot (or any other drug) looked like if it bit me on the rear end.  I've also never seen a condom outside of its packaging. I think I must be a lot like that annoying Kepner on Grey's Anatomy, except without the gorgeous hair and medical degree. On the other hand, I miss screaming, too.

• imageunaveragejane:

I feel like the odd-ball on this thread today. I am nearly 32 years old, and I wouldn't know what pot (or any other drug) looked like if it bit me on the rear end.  I've also never seen a condom outside of its packaging. I think I must be a lot like that annoying Kepner on Grey's Anatomy, except without the gorgeous hair and medical degree. On the other hand, I miss screaming, too.

Seriously? I feel like that's the go to birth control. 

ETA: Oh I hope I didn't just sound like a jerk.  I forgot that not everyone believes in using birth control.

• My sex confession is that one of our nicknames for DS is the *** Blocker.  That kid is always crying at an inopportune time.

ETA: Oh, apparently I did not disguise that word enough in my original post.  It's another name for a rooster, just in case you can't rhyme.

• imagestoneycakes:
    imageunaveragejane:

I feel like the odd-ball on this thread today. I am nearly 32 years old, and I wouldn't know what pot (or any other drug) looked like if it bit me on the rear end.  I've also never seen a condom outside of its packaging. I think I must be a lot like that annoying Kepner on Grey's Anatomy, except without the gorgeous hair and medical degree. On the other hand, I miss screaming, too.

Yep. DH loathes them, so I was on the pill for a while. Then we decided to just time things and take the risks that come with that (no pun intended).

• imageunaveragejane:
    imagestoneycakes:
    imageunaveragejane:

Yep. DH loathes them, so I was on the pill for a while. Then we decided to just time things and take the risks that come with that (no pun intended).

Oh, okay.  Well don't worry.  You're not missing out, lol.

• Okay, here's a confession for ya. I once was trying to do something or other athletic-ish with DH, and I wound up falling off the foot of the bed a$$ first. I'm here to tell you, hardwood floors can get cold!!!

• Coming out of the woodwork...

Tomorrow is DS's second bday party. I have decided to make those sesame street cupcakes that look like cookie monster and I am completely stressed, mostly because I am NOT crafty. We are also trying to sell our house so I am even more stressed. My dad told me tonight that my sister intends to tell me tomorrow that she is pg. She can't afford the 2 she has! I want to ignore her if she tells me on at my son's bday party. I don't want that stress too. I just want to shake her and hand her a condom, sheepskin or regular.

I also find it ironic that dh is at the store right now buying condoms so we can do the deed and I come on the bump to this sex filled thread.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageBonnesetter27:

Coming out of the woodwork...

Tomorrow is DS's second bday party. I have decided to make those sesame street cupcakes that look like cookie monster and I am completely stressed, mostly because I am NOT crafty. We are also trying to sell our house so I am even more stressed. My dad told me tonight that my sister intends to tell me tomorrow that she is pg. She can't afford the 2 she has! I want to ignore her if she tells me on at my son's bday party. I don't want that stress too. I just want to shake her and hand her a condom, sheepskin or regular.

I also find it ironic that dh is at the store right now buying condoms so we can do the deed and I come on the bump to this sex filled thread.

Are you giving out goody bags at the party?  Because you could totally just slip a couple of condoms and maybe the little instruction booklet into hers. Wink

• imagestoneycakes:
    imageBonnesetter27:

Coming out of the woodwork...

Are you giving out goody bags at the party?  Because you could totally just slip a couple of condoms and maybe the little instruction booklet into hers. Wink

Well I am now.Party!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"