July 2013 Moms

No GD! I'm surprised!

I was really worried about it but I passed my GD 3 hour screen with flying colors.

How is everyone doing today? How are you feeling?

I feel pretty good if not for these BH. We went to music class and then had Chinese broccoli, noodle and pork for lunch. Now DD is passed out while I lay down for a bit. I've got HLN on in the background Arias Trial. What about you?

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: No GD! I'm surprised!

• Yay! That is awesome. 

I'm probably going to drain my bank account by the end of the day. Finally went to Etsy.....bad idea. I really need to walk away, but I just can't. Too much cute stuff! It is taking all the self control I have not to go get my purse. lol 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    because it didn't fucking snow enough for me to build my own
  • Yeah! I was convinced I was going to fail as well so I was a little shocked when they said I was clear. Good news though, congrats!

On my lunch break, eating taco salad, and e-mailing my realtor. Hopefully we will be able to close on our new house next week! We told our apartment complex we'd be out by May 31st so the pressure is on. 

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Yay! Congrats!

I took mine yesterday morning and haven't heard back yet. I don't have high hopes at this point because about an hour after drinking the drink I was extremely shaky and feeling like I was going to vomit. I'm guessing that one hour draw came with a pretty high number. Hoping to hear back soon.

• So glad you passed!

I'm doing some housework b/c I'm sure we'll have company after our shower tomorrow.  And I'm driving myself nuts b/c the outfit I had picked out for the shower just isn't doing it for me anymore, but I don't want to spend the money on more maternity clothes.

• ceechieceechie member
    imageCNettles86:
    Yay! Congrats! I took mine yesterday morning and haven't heard back yet. I don't have high hopes at this point because about an hour afternbsp;drinking the drinknbsp;I was extremely shaky and feeling like I was going to vomit. I'm guessing thatnbsp;one hournbsp;draw came with a pretty high number. Hoping to hear back soon.

Don't worry! I've done 2 of the 3 hour ones this pregnancy and always feel that way after the first hour! And I have always passed! That glucose drink is just super nasty and hard on the system.
  • CJ086CJ086 member

imagePrimRoseMama:
    I was really worried about it but I passed my GD 3 hour screen with flying colors. How is everyone doing today? How are you feeling? I feel pretty good if not for these BH. We went to music class and then had Chinese broccoli, noodle and pork for lunch. Now DD is passed out while I lay down for a bit. I've got HLN on in the background Arias Trial. What about you?

Congrats!!! Happy to hear that for you Smile I'm feeling like five needs to hurry up and get here as I am so done this week of work.  I just want to veg on the couch and catch up on the DVR, no ambition left in me at this point.

photo 0828131617b_zps9ddbb9a9.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• atlvolatlvol member

imagePrimRoseMama:
    I 've got HLN on in the background Arias Trial.

Yay for passing your GD test!  :)  On the above, MH is obsessed with this trial, so last night we watched  prosecution's closing arguments that he DVR'd.  Do you think the jury will get the case today?   

• Congrats on passing! Glad to hear you don't have to worry. Sounds like a nice day out there.

Stressful week here, and another stressful work day. TGIF! 

• Yay! Congrats on passing!

I should be cleaning my house and running errands but I have zero desire to...
  • imageatlvol:

imagePrimRoseMama:

Yay for passing your GD test!  :)  On the above, MH is obsessed with this trial, so last night we watched  prosecution's closing arguments that he DVR'd.  Do you think the jury will get the case today?   

I don't know but the defense arguments are not really that effective IMHO.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• AiylinAiylin member

Congrats on passing! Isn't it one of the best feelings?

doing great- contemplating needing a major change. Perhaps a new dress, new do, new color. Eh, need change I feel like I want to spruce up my look for the spring...

imageimage

• congrats on passing your gd test!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Congrats! Hope this means smooth sailing for the rest of your pregnancy!

Anniversary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC/BFP/FF details in bio

• atlvolatlvol member
    imagePrimRoseMama:
    imageatlvol:

imagePrimRoseMama:

I don't know but the defense arguments are not really that effective IMHO.

I didn't think they would be, not much I think they can say at this point IMO!   

• imageCNettles86:

Yay! Congrats!

I took mine yesterday morning and haven't heard back yet. I don't have high hopes at this point because about an hour after drinking the drink I was extremely shaky and feeling like I was going to vomit. I'm guessing that one hour draw came with a pretty high number. Hoping to hear back soon.

This is a good sign.  My OB said if you don't have GD and don't eat something right after, you will get shaky and sick.   She kept encouraging me to eat something before I left to drive home since she was worried about that.  Little did she know I was prepared and had already downed a PBJ and banana right after they took my blood.  I was worried I wouldn't pass since i wasn't feeling shaky at all.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Wooooooo! Congrats!

I baked Carmelita bars after my 3 hour GD test. I got the results right away so I celebrated with sweet treats!
    Me: 38, DH: 35
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Liz4444Liz4444 member
    Yay for no GD, celebrate with cake!

We had music class this morning, then after naps had lunch with my mom and I got a blow out because I am feeling too lazy to do my hair myself and we have my best friend's daughter's baby naming tomorrow. Li is currently in her crib fighting a nap and I'm waiting for DH to get home.

Oh, and we have flying ants and the exterminator can't come until Monday.... Eek!
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• imagecwhitloc:
    imageCNettles86:

Yay! Congrats!

This is a good sign.  My OB said if you don't have GD and don't eat something right after, you will get shaky and sick.   She kept encouraging me to eat something before I left to drive home since she was worried about that.  Little did she know I was prepared and had already downed a PBJ and banana right after they took my blood.  I was worried I wouldn't pass since i wasn't feeling shaky at all.

Thank you! That is reassuring! I still haven't heard my results and my doctor tends to call right away when something is wrong. She holds off longer when things are fine. I'm feeling more optimistic now.

• Glad you passed! Your lunch sounds like it was super yummy! I've been so busy this afternoon and haven't had time to keep up with the trial. I need to read up on it when I get home.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"