January 2013 Moms

PJs

How often do you change LO's pjs/sleepwear (assuming they don't have a leak, spit up, etc)?

DD sleeps with an onesie, footed sleepers and sleepsack; we change out of sleepware first thing when she wakes up; the onesie gets changed everynight, the pj every 2 and the sleepsack every 5-6 days

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary

Re: PJs

• DD sleeps in a gown and swaddleme. She doesn't change into them until bed time, and changes out as soon as she wakes up, so I use them for two consecutive days, as long as there are no mishaps.

ETA. Grammar.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We change PJs every night. Sometimes he wears this as an outfit the next day. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • DD ends up in a different pair of PJs every night, mainly because she wears them the subsequent day (well, morning) as well.  She spits up a lot, so we are still going through at least three outfits a day most days.  
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby248 - ETA 1/10/13
  • Since returning to work, she goes to bed in the outfit she'll wear the next day.  It's a little faster in the morning, plus I always dress her comfy for daycare and as long as she doesn't spit up she wears the same outfit 24 hrs, until the next bedtime.
    William born 9/7/07
    Violet Mae born 1/15/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageWild_flower25:
    Since returning to work, she goes to bed in the outfit she'll wear the next day.  It's a little faster in the morning, plus I always dress her comfy for daycare and as long as she doesn't spit up she wears the same outfit 24 hrs, until the next bedtime.

This exactly! Now I don't feel so bad! lol

Though last night we put him in a cute onesie to put some pants over...he still had to go in a sleeper because he spit up all over the onesie!

imageimageAnniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ta78ta78 member
    DD spits up a lot. I mean always. So usually we have to change every night. If somehow she doesn't spt up everywhere, I will put the same sleeper on 2 or 3 times. I get her dressed first thing in the morning also.

Q :  06.25.10
    W : 01.11.13

#3 : due 11.02.15

• BLPL101BLPL101 member
    DD has reflux and spits up constantly so I change her at least 4 times a day. She sleeps in a onesie and a Swaddleme. The Swaddleme gets washed every 2 days and her onesie gets changed twice in the middle of the night. I can't wait until she outgrows this reflux. I am constantly doing laundry!

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"