May 2012 Moms

May 3rd, 4th, and 5th! Come on in ladies and babies!

So far no dice!  LOL  I won't be online this weekend (bday party time!) so I figured a weekend round up would be best!  (but if you ladies don't come in by monday i'm going to retire from these daily posts!)

Happy Birthday weekend babies! 

Re: May 3rd, 4th, and 5th! Come on in ladies and babies!

• Hi!

Well my siggy has my lil loves one year shoot... so here's a few newborn shots!  

Happy Birthday little girl I love you to the moon and back!

<3

• jil1210jil1210 member

Happy birthday Elise! Your daughter is beautiful! Thank you for doing these posts, it is a neat idea.  My daughter's birthday isn't until the eighth. So I will try to join in then! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
    Happy birthday to my sweet baby Emma Rae. It is hard to believe that it has only been a year since you have joined our family. I am proud to say that you are a smart, funny, and sweet girl. I can't imagine a day without your smile and kisses. Love mommy
    Tara
  • Happy Birthday Elise and Emma Rae!!! Cake

I agree on the once a week. Maybe every Monday? I do think since we are just slow there may not be a birthday every day.

• thanks ladies!  and yes once a week sounds fabulous!  
  • Reading these posts is making me get choked up.  DD turns 1 on Sunday.  It's so hard to believe I was wondering when I'd go into labor 1 year ago, and today I'm planning her party for tomorrow.  I feel like such a lucky mom to have an amazing, adorable, smart little girl.  I'm so in love with her!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Ha! Just went birthday shopping with Emma and was asked how my little baby could sit up all on her own! I told the lady she was one today and she thought she was 5 months old. Emma is so tiny. I really wish they sold the my first birthday shirts in different sizes all I could find was 12 and 18 month. E is still in 6 to 9 month
    Tara
  • imagetarapike86:
    Ha! Just went birthday shopping with Emma and was asked how my little baby could sit up all on her own! I told the lady she was one today and she thought she was 5 months old. Emma is so tiny. I really wish they sold the my first birthday shirts in different sizes all I could find was 12 and 18 month. E is still in 6 to 9 month

I make my own, a piece of felt is easy to cut and handstich on anything.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • GromMomGromMom member

Happy Birthday Girls!  Can you believe it has been a year!  Dayzchic9 I *love* that sunny rainy theme you have going on.  I hope I have a little girl so I can do some cute headbands like that!

Here's my birthday boy! He is napping this afternoon after having some birthday "long life" noodles and before his birthday dinner with grandparents.  Tomorrow is the party!

• GromMomGromMom member

Dayzchic9, 

Is there any way you can share a timeline of your monthly photos?  I love the series, especially how you had written the number and put the numerals all over the top and bottom.  I started noticing them around 5 months (pumpkin?) but would love to see the series!  We just did our monthly photo (I stopped labeling them after one month) but I can try to rustle up mine too :)

GromMom 

• k4slr6k4slr6 member

imagetarapike86:
    Ha! Just went birthday shopping with Emma and was asked how my little baby could sit up all on her own! I told the lady she was one today and she thought she was 5 months old. Emma is so tiny. I really wish they sold the my first birthday shirts in different sizes all I could find was 12 and 18 month. E is still in 6 to 9 month

DD is still in 6 mos.  We found a Carters onesie online at Kohls in 6-9 mos.  I bought her a tshirt in 12 mos for her pics I am sure it will be huge.   

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My /Chart; BFP 3/8/11 CP 3/16/11; 7/11 HSG & S/A both clear;
    Cycle 12~ 50 mg Clomid=BFP 9/9/11, Beta #1=280 & Beta #2=1513, 6w3d hb=122 bpm/ 8w2d hb=186 bpm/12w2d could not hear hb had a 3rd u/s and got to see the hb. 16w2d heard the hb! 156 bpm. A/S 1/3=girl
    <a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="Home D
  • cbee817cbee817 member
    Happy Birthday to all the babies this weekend.  :)  The year has flown by!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • GromMomGromMom member

Here's a look at my LO throughout the year. 

https://thecaptainandcrew.blogspot.com/2013/05/one-year-of-reddy.html

It is amazing how he's grown this year and you can really see it when you go through the months! 

• GromMomGromMom member
    Chinese people do not celebrate with a birthday cake, but instead they have a noodle dish with long noodles that represent a long and happy life. I normally just eat any noodles, eg spaghetti counts in my book, but basically at a Chinese birthday banquet you can expect to have at every party to have noodles as the last dish served before dessert, which often will be a peach shaped bun which I believe also represents long life. The bun is usually stuffed with lotus seed paste.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"