November 2012 Moms
Options

Mother's Day Craftiness

So I found this the other day on Pinterest and decided to try and make it for my mom and MIL. I'm hoping to have time to work on them this weekend. Wish me luck. What do you all have planned for mother's day gifts?

Re: Mother's Day Craftiness

• Options
    I literally was coming on here to see if anyone had any ideas for their moms/MIL for mothers day thanks for reading my mind! :
  • Options
    We printed MIL about 100 of all the kids and are putting them in an album. That way she can take it to work and brag about out kiddos. Depending on the weather and my mood, we may go over to my mom's grave and take a special fake flower for by her bench.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    kbl13kbl13 member
    My mom become a grandma (x2) this year, so my sister and I got her a charm bracelet with a birthstone for each baby.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

For my mom I bought her a flower and money toward something she was saving for. Also pictures of A and a picture card with us as a family and A alone on it.

For his mom lots of photos from the trip we made last month for her first time seeing A, a pic CD from pregnancy on to now and all of it in a photo album with 5x7 picture card as well. 

Then his (ex) step mom (who we love and will always be family) we did the same thing as for his mom.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"