May 2013 Moms

What baby books are you reading?

I just bought Bringing Up Bebe, and What to Expect - The First Year (you'd think as a STM I might not need this, but I feel like I have totally forgotten everything!)

Last time around I lived by Happiest Baby on the Block (highly recommend!) and took a few things (not everything, by any means) from Baby Wise.

Curious to see what others are reading up on....

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What baby books are you reading?

• kmcd23kmcd23 member
    I'm reading The Baby Book by Dr. Sears and the Womanly Art of Breastfeeding. Very, very slowly. :-P
  • MrsJ723MrsJ723 member
    I found Baby 411 to be very helpful when DS was a baby so I plan to see if there is an updated version.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • So none currently, however I have been hearing so many recommendations for 'bringing home bebe'. So it's on my list to read:) My DH is from Italy and a lot of Europeans swear by this book.
  • I am not reading any this time around, but I thought of Dr. Sears' "The Baby Book" as my baby bible with my first.  I'd definitely recommend it to moms looking for some guidance. I had an incredibly fussy baby and, thanks to this book, I was able to figure out that he had food allergies and reflux pretty quickly and knew what to tell and ask the pediatrician about to get it handled right away. 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"